This is just a simple flash tool to edit the "tabs" of the WM6.5 plugin (Titanium).
The aspect is simple and draggable. You can change the order and remove the tabs you dont want.
You can also add new tabs (to add/test new plugins) and change the Left SoftKey.
This is only a plugin manager, it doesnt install plugins, for that you can find them in the excelent thread All WM6.5 Titanium plugins by thedaniel:
- Added CS2P plugin
- Added TWolf plugin
- Added CDigiClock plugin
- Just replace your data.txt with the zipped one.
New version 7.02:
- Minor visual changes.
- Fixed nem bug where a swapped tab couldnt be re-chosen for a different plugin.
- Fixed bug when jumping from 24 plugins screen to 16 that caused the application to go berserk.
- Fixed strange bug in the 24 plugins screen that didnt allow the third column to swap tabs.
- Added taskanium plugin
- Added new settings plugin
- Started programming the routine to read the real regkeys (uff)... Its not ready to use yet, but you can see its results already by pressing the ENTER softkey on the main screen. It will only read the first 24 plugins, like this app, and everything else in "undefined" (unused).
- Fixed a bug on the MyPhotos plugin (thanks for the tip, nandar).
- Created a new routine to check how many plugins are enabled, this makes the plugin layout jump back to areas 5, 10, 16 or 24 if the correct empty spaces are available.
- Added option to swap plugin with empty buttons.
- Fixed bug that forced you to change the plugin if you dragged a button back to itself.
- Some visual cleanups and blinged graphics.
- Added the "Are you sure?" message in enable and disable all plugins (I think this was needed, since it would flush your previous settings).
- Added Restore button, to put the default settings, in case you messed up something (thanks for the idea, mallman).
- The maximum characters on left button link are now 50, this seems to be the correct limitation.
- Changed the order of the plugins, the 4 most used I've seen around are now the first.
- The splashScreen and exit screen take now exacly 1 second to dissapear, sorry about this, but it needs to load and save a lot of variables and registry settings.
- Have WM6.5 º_^
- Install Flash 7 (Flash Lite 3.1 doesnt work).
- Install the latest CAB.
- You have 5 empty tabs available at start.
- To load a plugin just press the tab you want and a new area appears, where you can select one of the (currently) available 25 plugins.
- If you want to change the order of the plugins simply drag it to the one you want to trade with.
- To remove, drag it to the trash area.
- Once you select a plugin to the last button the layout will change to 5, 10, 16 or 24 tabs. I dont think anyone uses more than 24 at the same time, but I can add more in the future.
- To add new plugins, in the select plugin area, choose NEW PLUGIN, and there you can write the name (optional) and code of the plugin (code example: CClock).
- When the final version is out, updating to the latest plugins should be as simple as updatin the data.txt file.
- You can also write a plugin GROUP (for example, Code: CClock;CHome;ATFavePeople), this lets you have your favorite plugins all in one tab. Its not needed for now, since you have all the current plugins to choose from, but... this is usefull to me, since I can add in the weather or twitter tab all the different plugin names existing and it only shows the ones you have installed. ^_^
- You can also select all of the available tabs or select none, cleaning all your customizations.
- Restore is only used in case something goes horribly, horribly wrong...
- As before, the left softkey button can be changed in its own area. Use the special buttons wisely.
Older versions on post #3 below.
- Add icon to CS2P plugin
- Add icon to TWolf plugin
- Add icon to CDigiClock plugin
- Add a "NOT INSTALLED" warning on plugins that you dont currently have (if it can be done).
- Add a online update to the data.txt file (thats the plugin database, its on the same folder as the Titanizer).
- Read the "real" registry names, not just my saved database.
I used a today screen refresher from hotdog53 and Wedge helped a lot in the code (wouldnt work without it) and creating the CAB.
Atention, Showaco released CHome Editor!
It has much more options and its very customizable! ^_^