Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 47,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Deleting original email account

Tip us?

jayt2008
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Deleting original email account

Hi all,

I had some problems with my HTC and sent it back to three to get fixed and for some reason they have flashed it all back to the the original.. anyway, i would like to keep the original rom on it..now i have created my own email account on my phone and when i scroll to the 'mail' tab using touch flow there are 2 accounts on there.. the original 'outlook account' and the one i created.. from what i can see i cant seem to delete the outlook account so only one account shows up? Does anyone know how this can be done?

Thank you.

AkumaMax
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Had this same question. You answer is very simple. When you connect your phone to the computer via ActiveSync go to "Tools" and then click "Options" Just click off the Email tab and that should be it. Hope this is what you where looking for.
Mess With The Max, Get Scrapped Like The Rest!
HTC Fuze(Broken Screen) HTC ARIA(Rooted/Modded) Dell Streak 5(Rooted)Simple Streak 1.2Iphone4 (backup phone) Samsung Note 2 I317

jayt2008
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Wow, thank you very much AkumaMax! It worked great!

AkumaMax
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt2008 View Post
Wow, thank you very much AkumaMax! It worked great!
Now is it just me or did you feel really stupid when you did that. Man I felt like such a stupid noob.
Mess With The Max, Get Scrapped Like The Rest!
HTC Fuze(Broken Screen) HTC ARIA(Rooted/Modded) Dell Streak 5(Rooted)Simple Streak 1.2Iphone4 (backup phone) Samsung Note 2 I317