Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,101 Members 42,412 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Use HTC headset (microphone button) to play/pause/next with Manila Audio Tab

Tip us?

subseb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Added Functionality

How about 3 presses for previous track?I seem to remember this functionality on an old Panasonic Walkman i had with a single button remote.

DYNAMIC+
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by subseb View Post
How about 3 presses for previous track?I seem to remember this functionality on an old Panasonic Walkman i had with a single button remote.

ye... in development

adding support to wm player (play/pause, next, prev), htc fm radio (play/pause, tap count = preset) and of course htc manila audio manager and other minor players....

Roupette
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Just one question : you can't use the voice dialing function anymore with your app?

Anyway, thank you, this is really a great idea and I've been waiting for it for a long a time!

DYNAMIC+
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roupette View Post
Just one question : you can't use the voice dialing function anymore with your app?

Anyway, thank you, this is really a great idea and I've been waiting for it for a long a time!
only uninstalling or manually deleting \windows\redial.exe (once deleted windowsCe will replace with original one!)

Roupette
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Thanks but what I mean is : usually a long press on the earphone's button opens the voice dialing program.

Once you've enabled your app, the long press is assigned to play/pause, so, is there a way to call the voice dialing app with a "press combo" while using your great app?

DYNAMIC+
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roupette View Post
Thanks but what I mean is : usually a long press on the earphone's button opens the voice dialing program.

Once you've enabled your app, the long press is assigned to play/pause, so, is there a way to call the voice dialing app with a "press combo" while using your great app?

not yet.
ill add in the next version

Roupette
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Great! Anyway, you're app is a must have, thank you!

venger0
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi Dynamic+, any reports on whether or not this app run on the touchflo 2d that is deployed on other htc phones like the touch 3G (jade) ?

I just tried your app on my touch 3G - seems to have difficult finding the audio manager.. i know the audio manager is definitely running.. but when i press the handset button twice, an error dialog reports that the app couldn't find audio manager or that it wasn't running.

any ideas? would love to get this app working for all other htc users

thanks for your work, btw.. this app is a great idea..

DYNAMIC+
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by venger0 View Post
Hi Dynamic+, any reports on whether or not this app run on the touchflo 2d that is deployed on other htc phones like the touch 3G (jade) ?

I just tried your app on my touch 3G - seems to have difficult finding the audio manager.. i know the audio manager is definitely running.. but when i press the handset button twice, an error dialog reports that the app couldn't find audio manager or that it wasn't running.

any ideas? would love to get this app working for all other htc users

thanks for your work, btw.. this app is a great idea..
i think old touch flo is different
i have no phones to test it

hanico
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for this!

It works great on my HD with panosha's ROM.

Tags
audio manager, audiomanager_eng.exe, manila, music