Rosetta stone windows service??

Search This thread

zeezee

Jun 13, 2007
What windows service does rosetta stone 3 install? Ive looked for the one it installs but i cant identify it.

DaveTheTytnIIGuy

Aug 28, 2008
Sacramento, California
I think by "service", zeezee means the Native Windows Services, that you'd find in Windows Vista or later on a tab in the Task Manager, and all versions after and including Windows 2000 by typing "services.msc" into the Run dialog. Try this site to see if they're any tools you can use. Process explorer, process monitor, or autoruns might help, but I'm not sure as they're very versitile tools, which I've never used 100% of. I don't know what Rosetta Stone's services are, as I do not own it, but this might point you in the right direction. Good luck,

Dave

Last edited:

zeezee

Jun 13, 2007
I think by "service", zeezee means the Native Windows Services, that you'd find in Windows Vista or later on a tab in the Task Manager, and all versions after and including Windows 2000 by typing "services.msc" into the Run dialog. Try this site to see if they're any tools you can use. Process explorer, process monitor, or autoruns might help, but I'm not sure as they're very versitile tools, which I've never used 100% of. I don't know what Rosetta Stone's services are, as I do not own it, but this might point you in the right direction. Good luck,

Dave
Yes that is what i meant, i have discovered it to be the Lisencing Service.

Thanks
-zz