[SKN][15 APR 09] WM 6.5 Titanium Theme "Ubuntu" Get it here!

Search This thread

rpereira

Feb 10, 2007
Panama
3444351019_40c72ed93e_o.jpg

Installation Instructions: WM 6.5 Only!
  1. Make sure you've got SDK Certs installed First, install then soft-reset and continue to the next step!
  2. Go to Start > Settings > Today > Items , and disable the "Windows Default" checkbox
  3. Copy rp_thm_titanium_pyro.cab to your device and run it, make sure you install it in your device and not the storage card and soft reset.
  4. Go to Start > Settings > Today > Items, and enable the "Windows Default" checkbox
  5. For the wallpaper and other menu elements go to Start > Settings > Today and select the theme from the list then apply.
  6. Enjoy!

Tested on WWE Version of WM 6.5

If you ever want to go back to your original Titanium default theme, download rp_thm_titanium_default_restore.cab and perform the EXACT same process as above but with this file instead of the theme cab.

Mirrors are welcome :)

Download SDK Certs:
Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/220192363/sdkcerts.cab
Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=05TMGP75

Download rp_thm_ubuntu.cab:
Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/221679496/rp_thm_titanium_ubuntu.cab
Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DDI9VR0I

Download rp_thm_titanium_default_restore.cab:
Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/221688523/rp_thm_titanium_default_restore.cab
Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ODZICFJ

rpereira

Feb 10, 2007
Panama
Lovely skins you keep pushing out. Can you tell me which tools you use?

I use Adobe Fireworks for all the graphics, I've even put together templates where I can simulate what it's going to look like. I also have templates for icons and bars all with the appropriate sizes so that all I have to do now is let my imagination fly.

Angelusz

Nov 16, 2008
Nijmegen
Alright, how does fireworks relate to photoshop?
Also, how do you edit the theme files (still .tsk in WM6.5? I'm on 6.1 myself atm)?

rpereira

Feb 10, 2007
Panama
Alright, how does fireworks relate to photoshop?
Also, how do you edit the theme files (still .tsk in WM6.5? I'm on 6.1 myself atm)?

Fireworks is basically a hybrid between photoshop and illustrator. Works both vectors and bitmaps flawlessly. Since Fireworks uses .png as it's native format, makes it incredibly convenient. The actual Titanium theme for the main interface (Today slider & icons) goes inside the bronzeres.dll . The rest of the stuff (wallpaper, selection menu backgrounds and so on) goes on a .tsk (there's some sample ones available in the theme dev forum). So it's basically a two piece thing, the .dll and the .tsk.

*EDIT* There's another piece to the puzzle, the .cpr file wihch handles the actual layout in which items will show on the today screen, you don't really need to edit this but if you want to make a theme different from the rest you'll need to use this.

Last edited:

AbdullaBHR

Jan 31, 2009
Saar
Hey guys, I decided to "pimp my X1" to a 6.5
The only thing is that it all seems to complicated for me after reading all the different threads. So can anyone post a step by step prcedure for this, and exact links for where to download this stuff. I would be greatful.

I already formated my phone, and just waiting for the next steps.

rpereira

Feb 10, 2007
Panama
Hey guys, I decided to "pimp my X1" to a 6.5
The only thing is that it all seems to complicated for me after reading all the different threads. So can anyone post a step by step prcedure for this, and exact links for where to download this stuff. I would be greatful.

I already formated my phone, and just waiting for the next steps.

Just follow the step by step instructions in the first post, they are numbered. The download links are right below it where it says "rapidshare" and "megaupload", if you need more clarification, please be a bit more specific so we can better help you. :)

AbdullaBHR

Jan 31, 2009
Saar
Does this help clarify my problem .... i hope it does

Well that i already read and understood, but it says for WM 6.5. :)
What i wanna know, is how to make my 6.1 X1 into a 6.5 :confused:
Because i dont get all the flashing you ROM and Hard-SPL stuff. :eek:
So you see, i dont have the WM 6.5 to start with, so that i can change it to this theme.

I hope this clarifies my problem. Imagine you just bought the phone, how can i make it a WM 6.5:D

Last edited:

AbdullaBHR

Jan 31, 2009
Saar
Hey rpereira, I noticed an Evernote application in the screenshot you have. I love this panel, but sadly it requires an internet connection. Would the one you have by any chance be an offline Evernote app one somehow? :) coz the microsoft notes sucks, its in black only, at least my old w960 had colors.

Can you list the applications you have, because i'm looking for some new ones. i'm bored from using the same ones, especially the TCMP for videos (its not finger-friendly at all).

rpereira

Feb 10, 2007
Panama
So you see, i dont have the WM 6.5 to start with, so that i can change it to this theme.

I hope this clarifies my problem. Imagine you just bought the phone, how can i make it a WM 6.5:D

Ok, I'd suggest you upgrade itje's Touch IT WM 6.5 rom, in my opinion it's the best out there. PM me for details.

paichi150

Mar 30, 2009
Winmo 6.5

Go here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=477801. You'll find all the ROM's there and info on HARD-SPL. Hard SPL is easy, just follow the instructions given there :).
Download any Cooker's 6.5 ROM. I flashed Itje's 6.5 ROM but faced some issues with the message option. Waiting for an update from Itje.
I'm currently using Gtrab's 6.5 ROM. Work's like a charm! :D
I prefer to flash through SD card. Here're the steps to flash from SD.
Once you've HARD-spl'd your phone, rename the 'ruu_signed.nbh' file in the downloaded ROM to 'Kovsimg.nbh'. Format your SD card and then transfer 'Kovsimg.nbh' to your SD root.
Completely shut off your phone. Press and hold volume down key and power down key and wait for the rainbow screen. It will load the 'Kovsimg.nbh' image automatically. Press power button to start update of image. When its done updating, you have to perform a hard reset. HARD RESET: hold down both silver buttons at the bottom and hold down power button. Press R to reset to manufacturer settings when asked. Press SPACE. You're DONE!!!
your device is armed with Winmo 6.5!! EnjoY! :D Hope this helps.

PC Master

Dec 12, 2006
Working better than perfect =D

is there any project for unbuntu with larger titanium?!