FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[16-JUL-2011] pcarvalho eXtreme ROM

Thanks Meter: 210
 
By pcarvalho, Recognized Developer on 17th April 2009, 11:26 PM
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th April 2010, 03:28 PM |#7141  
imfloflo's Avatar
Senior Moderator
Flag Guyancourt/Clermont-Ferrand, France
Thanks Meter: 801
 
Donate to Me
More
Can you add a link to the procedure for task 29 methode please

@pcarvalho thanks for all the roms/work, my Polaris can still benefit of lastest release even if i daily use my NexusOne
 
 
16th April 2010, 03:55 PM |#7142  
Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Maestro!
Thx much!
ROM is perfect!
16th April 2010, 04:26 PM |#7143  
Senior Member
Flag St. Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfloflo

Can you add a link to the procedure for task 29 methode please


I found this idea there:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=649191

But i enter commands in this order manually via MTTY.
info 2
task 29
boot

Another variant is HEX patching RomUpdateUtility.exe, but i not tested this:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Снимок.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	310520  
Last edited by DmK75; 16th April 2010 at 04:34 PM.
16th April 2010, 05:10 PM |#7144  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmK75

I found this idea there:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=649191

But i enter commands in this order manually via MTTY.
info 2
task 29
boot

Another variant is HEX patching RomUpdateUtility.exe, but i not tested this:

kll i was wondering if you were using a patched RUU or if you were still doing the mtty routine, maybe ask agent_47 if he can make one for us, he did one for all of the WVGA devices i believe.
16th April 2010, 05:17 PM |#7145  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Font sizes
Does anyone know how I can reduce the font size for New SMS and both New Email and reading Emails.
Reading SMS (threaded) and message headers in Inbox - the size is perfect BUT either opening an email or trying to create a new SMS/Email it's like someone has just strapped a magnifying glass to my screen . I know I'm getting older but does it really need to be this big?

I'll upgrade to the latest build soon but don't think I've hit the 'draw' issue yet (not using Ndrive).

This is definitely the best ROM out for the Polaris devices.

Thanks again.
16th April 2010, 07:24 PM |#7146  
Senior Member
Flag St. Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris10230

kll i was wondering if you were using a patched RUU or if you were still doing the mtty routine, maybe ask agent_47 if he can make one for us, he did one for all of the WVGA devices i believe.

I used mtty, but you ask agent_47 about this.
I think is simple hex edit string "task 28" to "task 29".
After this, RUU anymore not working as flasher and transforms into "formatting tool".
16th April 2010, 07:28 PM |#7147  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmK75

I used mtty, but you ask agent_47 about this.
I think is simple hex edit string "task 28" to "task 29".
After this, RUU anymore not working as flasher and transforms into "formatting tool".

yeh that is the normal watch this



post it
16th April 2010, 07:43 PM |#7148  
Senior Member
Flag St. Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris10230

yeh that is the normal watch this

It is more convenient than manual connect and input commands in MTTY.
Fast and good!
Last edited by DmK75; 16th April 2010 at 07:50 PM.
17th April 2010, 12:06 PM |#7149  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris10230

yeh that is the normal watch this



post it

Thank you for the video,it helped me.
sorry for the question,but what is MTTY? and how do i know that i have it on my polaris?
17th April 2010, 12:22 PM |#7150  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirl

Thank you for the video,it helped me.
sorry for the question,but what is MTTY? and how do i know that i have it on my polaris?

MTTY is a tool that runs under windows on your PC. It can be used to perform some actions (like formatting the ROM and many others) on your phone. So it's not something that you have on your Polaris. Personally I've never used MTTY, but, since I've flashed so many ROMs and I'm starting to see some strange behaviours on my Polaris, I'm interested to perform a "task 29".
How can we find a RUU that does this on our Polaris (like the one in the video does on Leo)?

Thank you.
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
pcarvalho, polaris w6.5 wwe, wm 6.5
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes