FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[ROM][05/23/2009][WWE]RRE Series 6 WM 6.5 21234 build 21234.5.0.1 V4

3,677 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By aruppenthal, Senior Member on 19th April 2009, 11:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th April 2009, 03:07 AM |#21  
aruppenthal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Parkersburg
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by climber1872000

Install this cab and set the program up how you want it to work and the screen will turn off when you put the phone to your ear and turn back on when you take it away from your ear.

The curtain is included. If you install this you need to uninstall the no sleep cab first or you will have major issues
 
 
20th April 2009, 03:11 AM |#22  
hvbelton's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruppenthal

The curtain is included. If you install this you need to uninstall the no sleep cab first or you will have major issues

As it turns out, if a call is received and answered while the phone is locked, the curtain doesn't show. For calls that occur when the phone is not locked it shows.

That being said, I love the rom so far. It will serve as another shining example of one of the work of one of the best chefs in the game.
Last edited by hvbelton; 20th April 2009 at 03:18 AM.
20th April 2009, 03:14 AM |#23  
climber1872000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruppenthal

The curtain is included. If you install this you need to uninstall the no sleep cab first or you will have major issues

Oh yeah I forgot about uninstalling reallynosleep. But if you decide to use lock screen and disable the htc dialer, due to the conflict between the two, then you will lose the curtain.
20th April 2009, 03:30 AM |#24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruppenthal

To my knowledge the bug is still there. As we get closer to RTM it looks less and less likely MS is going to fix it.

I cooked a 21501 ROM using the lockscreen.dll folder from the SYS of 21198 and the lockscreen notifications work fine. I just added replaced the folder called "lockscreen.dll" in the SYS\21501\SHARED\COMMON\Lockscreen directory in Da_G's new kitchen with the corresponding folder from the 21198 (old-style) kitchen.
20th April 2009, 03:43 AM |#25  
aruppenthal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Parkersburg
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefalo

I cooked a 21501 ROM using the lockscreen.dll folder from the SYS of 21198 and the lockscreen notifications work fine. I just added replaced the folder called "lockscreen.dll" in the SYS\21501\SHARED\COMMON\Lockscreen directory in Da_G's new kitchen with the corresponding folder from the 21198 (old-style) kitchen.

Thanks for the heads up. Ill give it a shot in the next build
20th April 2009, 03:54 AM |#26  
harvblain's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Icon spacing
I have tried with the registry hack to revert the start menus back to be larger icons by deleting the iconconfig file under HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell, but the icons still are about 4 across. Any way to make them a bit larger?

So far no problems with this ROM BTW. But boot up seems to be a bit long.
20th April 2009, 05:03 AM |#27  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruppenthal

Thanks for the heads up. Ill give it a shot in the next build

I look forward to it. Your 6.1 ROMs were a joy to use.
20th April 2009, 06:09 AM |#28  
Yom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cancun
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
MSVC CAB?
Hi Arup,

Can you please post the CAB for the version of MSVC you put in this ROM?

Thanks!
20th April 2009, 08:44 AM |#29  
ramontrotman's Avatar
Retired Moderator
brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
congrats on your release.
20th April 2009, 10:51 AM |#30  
aruppenthal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Parkersburg
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yom

Hi Arup,

Can you please post the CAB for the version of MSVC you put in this ROM?

Thanks!

We are still not allowed to post MSVC cabs Just to cook them in the roms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvblain

I have tried with the registry hack to revert the start menus back to be larger icons by deleting the iconconfig file under HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell, but the icons still are about 4 across. Any way to make them a bit larger?

So far no problems with this ROM BTW. But boot up seems to be a bit long.

Ive never tried overwriting the cpr files to make it go back. Ill make u a cab to do it if you wanna test it


Maybe next version ill install 4 columns in a cab so people can revert.
20th April 2009, 01:54 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefalo

I cooked a 21501 ROM using the lockscreen.dll folder from the SYS of 21198 and the lockscreen notifications work fine. I just added replaced the folder called "lockscreen.dll" in the SYS\21501\SHARED\COMMON\Lockscreen directory in Da_G's new kitchen with the corresponding folder from the 21198 (old-style) kitchen.

hey arupp, congrats on making the jump to 6.5. It's nice to see some of the veteran chefs start to get in the game. With that being said, does anyone have the actual locksreen.dll from the 21198 kitchen? i want to see if it can be cabbed and installed without having to cook it in and flash. thanks

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wm 6.5 rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes