[ROM][Jun 16] [Duttys V3.9 XT Turbo][5.2.21051.1.6.4][1.59.709][Changelog 1-7 ONLINE]

Search This thread

Digital Outcast

Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2006
Woodstock, GA
HTC Social Networking (Facebook Uploader)

I was dieing to have this functionality back as I am a Facebook whore. I did a lot of digging and tweaking through older releases to get this to work. For anyone that would like this functionality back I have been able to implement the older HTC album and it is working properly on Dutty's final release. I was waiting to put this out for his final release.

This provides the ability to upload photos from the HTC album directly to Facebook mobile uploads through the Facebook Uploader. It only works from the HTC Album and not from the camera directly. I didn't want to put the old camera back as the new one is so many times better. It works properly in portrait but in landscape some of the graphics are incorrect. I tried to tweak this but HTC never made it fully functional in landscape so portrait is all we have.

If you want to install this here are the steps:

(1) Open Task Manager.
(2) Look for AlbumSearcher.exe.
(3) Select it and click Close.
(4) Look for HTCAlbum.exe.
(5) If it is there select it and click Close.
(6) Once done there exit Task Manager and install the attached .CAB file and soft reset.
(7) The first time you try to upload a photo to Facebook it will ask for your Facebook username and password. The first image you try to upload will fail because of this. Once you go through the process and input your credentials all the next images you upload will work.

The status of all uploads are present under Settings, Uploader. Oh, and I made this fully uninstallable as well if you find that you do not like it. When you uninstall it, remember to kill AlbumSearcher.exe and HTCAlbum.exe as in steps (2) and (4) above before you uninstall it. After a soft reset your HTC album will return to the version from Dutty's rom.

Hopefully you enjoy this as much as me! :D

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 739
  • Screen03.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 596
  • Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 528
Last edited:

Digital Outcast

Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2006
Woodstock, GA
Merge Level 1 = the same failed result. It is quicker for me to do this manually....Should I reflash or would a hard reset do the trick (it was copying opera exe files etc).
Thanks
Nathan

That's weird.. I always do a custom backup beforehand though and skip certain files. Maybe that is why. But yes, a hard reset will bring you back to the "factory" settings as if you just flashed.

Bedtime, good luck bud!

jmone

Feb 13, 2007
That's weird.. I always do a custom backup beforehand though and skip certain files. Maybe that is why. But yes, a hard reset will bring you back to the "factory" settings as if you just flashed.

Bedtime, good luck bud!

Thanks - Who knows! and with only a couple of progs and some mails settings it is not worth the effort for me to find out. I just wanted to check that the Hard Reset would resore all the original files that were replaced when I ran Sprite....

Pandemoniumone

Apr 5, 2008
Sacramento
cRaCKwHoRe I just want to say, without your guide I wouldn't be able to enjoy this perfect Rom. I was at the point of giving up and sticking with the 1.56 when I came across your guide.

Thank you for contributing such a huge part to this community by helping us noobs out the way you've done and continue to do.

kidd78

Mar 5, 2007
thanks for the new excellent rom dutty, and thanks for the simple instructions cRaCKwHoRe.

Can anyone remove the top curtain from the manilla? Ive tried no curtains.cab but dont seem to do anything and tried the other search curtain removers but dont effect the top one.

newnoise1024

Apr 14, 2007
no image file

hey guys quick question
im loading via storage card but it keeps saying no image file.....

i put it in bootloader mode, insert usb cable (deselected allow usb connections) once it shows usb i add my memory card and run uspl., but i keep getting a white screen that says " no image file" and it goes back to bootloader screen

any ideas?? i copied the .nbh file to my memory card so it should work?

Hopefully most users have learned the process by now... and it won't be so insanely large with repeated questions... at least I can hope so.

Exsqueeze me , how can I put the ROM into my phone? I have burned it onto CD but my HTC TOUCH HD has no CD drive. :eek:

I'm kidding, don't kick me ouuut :D

I have to wait until my stone is back but I'm looking really forward to flush-flash V3!! Thank you so much for your your effort Dutty!

sunish

Apr 12, 2005
Thailand
hey guys quick question
im loading via storage card but it keeps saying no image file.....

i put it in bootloader mode, insert usb cable (deselected allow usb connections) once it shows usb i add my memory card and run uspl., but i keep getting a white screen that says " no image file" and it goes back to bootloader screen

any ideas?? i copied the .nbh file to my memory card so it should work?

I hope that you had renamed xxxx.nbh file to BLACIMG.nbh

raakshaas

Nov 22, 2008
HOLY

HOLY MOTHER of GAWD!!! This is one sweet ROM. Well worth the wait. Thanks Dutty, you rock man!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i finally managed to connect my device to the BT audio car system (Honda Accord 2008)
    when the BT car system is trying to find the Blacktsone, i used function "add a new BT device" on the phone and it worked
    with previous Rom (before 2.9 ) the car system find the device by itself..

Well, you are lucky then. I still have no luck connecting with Vista. File transfer works but I always get "Denied" from my HD (Using Bluetooth stack by Toshiba v5.10.04)
    use this setting with the program REGEDIT
    hkcu\mui\CurLang= 0000040c (hex, dword)
    soft reset and voilà

That's exactly what I did !
    I guess it's due to the fact that you're running the CSVD ROM and I the standard one...
    I just updated from Dutty 3.8 to 3.9. I lost my favorite wallpaper in the process. I tried to use the add on manilla wallpaper from 3.8 but can't find it. Can someone help me find it or maybe post thumbnails. It was the multi color abstract, yellow, orange etc. similiar to the dutty 20% muchos wallpaper.
    Also, which one of the rom files is the v2.0. I think I might have downloaded
    v2.1 and is having some issues with wi-fi etc.

Just for your info, before you get used to 3.9, have you tried V4.3, Throys latest?
    Uploading...

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

http://www.mediafire.com/?duzudjy74zz43
    Has anyone tested BT?

[EDIT]
    Holy wtf xda hiccups, Batman.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda app-developers app
    This is happening way too often...