[SKN][WM6.5] Titanium Theme "TIphone" version 1.7 5/25/09

Search This thread

mallman

Aug 17, 2008
First of all special thanks to rpereira, you taught me everything i know about skinning titanium :)

*** NOTICE ***
I will only be releasing WVGA until i can get an emulator. Its just too difficult to try to guess and ask for constant screenshots. Hopefully that will be soon.

Supports:
Analog Clock
CFacebook
CTwitter
COffice
Titanium Weather 4.2
AT Fave People
Programs Panel
ATSeseaTwitter
Volume
CComm

Add-on thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=511052

You must install this theme AFTER you have installed the add-on panels, otherwise you will need to install this theme again after you install those add-ons to get the benefits of the theme.

TIphone_all.png

Updates:
5/25/2009 v1.7
- added support for TitaniumWeather4.2

Updates:
5/16/2009 v1.6
- added support for CComm and analog clock
- slghtly increased font size on condensed pages
- added reg entries to make sure all names of plugns look the same as well as shortened the name of some

5/7/2009 v1.5
- Added support for Artesea Twitter panel
- Added support for Facebook panel
- Added support for Office panel
- Added Support for Volume panel

4/28/2009 v1.4
- Font changed to a more elegant script
- fixed install to have registry entries for notification tab automatically

4/28/2009 v1.2
- Final adjustments made to notifications panel for WVGA. All text aligned and visible

4/28/2009 v1.1
- adjusted some text in the notifications tab

4/27/2009 v1.0
- updated the "favorites" tab to have an iphone shaped favorites icon

I will update the attachment to this post as I:

1. learn how to do things
2. add more resolutions

I am still figuring out how to make a .tsk file so the wallpaper (and other things) will be automatically installed. For now I have attached the wallpaper to this thread as well so you can do it manually for now :)

to restore to your your original titanium theme you can simply run rpereira's restore cab found in his theme posts.z

Last edited:

mallman

Aug 17, 2008
Is it just me thats sick of all these iphones themes?!!!

The iphone themes are fng ugly!...

if all you people are so facinated of iphone then go and buy a IPHONE and leave windows mobile alone !.... :mad:

thakso for the kind words mix

and as for you Eivind84, i owned an iphone and i don't anymore if that tells you anything... I refuse to get into a lame discussion about the iphone but since virtually everyone likes the iphone themes in some fashion you are in the minority so just don't use it, lol, it really is just that easy.

T

TheParadox

Just change the backround so the people who hate the iPhone can stop B****ing about it. I like the fish but its a bit overused. Good theme though! Keep it up! :D

Eivind84

Mar 9, 2009
aaargh iphone

Well it looks like you miss your iphone mallman :p

Instead of making a iphone theme just use your imagination and make something different... make something new and cool instead of copying iphone, beside the iphone theme has been done by 1000 other ppl its so old and unoriginal... thats just my opinion...

sorry if i seem rude i´m just annoyed hehe :rolleyes:

But anyway good luck with your theme :)

Last edited:

Mayonesa

Jan 31, 2009
i will never understand why people want iphone stuff on these phones. not hating on the iphone, its a good phone.. but this is not an iphone and not an apple phone

looks good dont get me wrong, but i like to show what i really have. if i want an iphone ill get one.

Cal-El

Jul 22, 2008
Golden Valley, MN
Instead of making a iphone theme just use your imagination and make something different... make something new and cool instead of copying someone else, beside the iphone theme has been done by 1000 other ppl its so old and unoriginal... thats just my opinion...

sorry if i seem rude i´m just annoyed hehe :rolleyes:
Was there really any reason to respond to this post in this way? I can see you are new to this forum so I will simply advise you to read the rules pertaining to conduct and behavior. If he wants to spend HIS time and create a theme then he has every right to do so, if you dont like it then dont use it! Its that simple, there was no need for either of the comments you posted! Please make an effort to be more kind while you spend your time here! :)

samxein

Nov 3, 2007
Piraeus
First of all special thanks to rpereira, you taught me everything i know about skinning titanium :)

Still putting some final touches on this and then I have to package it all up. I would like to introduce you to the Titanium Iphone... TIpone :)

This is all new to me so I hope you like it.

Yesterday you was learning & today you have your theme almost ready. You are a fast learner :D.
Nice theme you have there. It doesn't seem like this is your 1st one.

mallman

Aug 17, 2008
thanks for all the kind words you guys. I think I have it almost complete. now I am doing what my teacher told me what the most tedious part :) making it for all resolutions. I have 480x800 and 800x480 completed. Should be pretty easy to get the rest, just a bunch of copy and paste haha. Look for this soon. Maybe even tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. thanks again for all the support you guys.

I am about to update the screenshots in the first post so check them out

mallman

Aug 17, 2008
cab is available in post #1 you guys. I don't have time to get all the resolutions today so to those without WVGA, please be patient, i am getting to your res :) Enjoy and let me know what you think.