Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more
Thread Deleted

|EXCA|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM Series 1.0 21048 - HTC Snap based ROM ** || Build 52409 |

OP NRGZ28

29th April 2009, 06:52 PM   |  #91  
Flag Kent, WA
Thanks Meter: 26

240 posts
More
The alphanumeric graphic on the dial screen is beautiful. It would be great if that could be added to the in-call screen so that if you have to spell any names you can see what you are doing.
29th April 2009, 06:54 PM   |  #92  
Flag Kent, WA
Thanks Meter: 26

240 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewey1973

I love this ROM so far! Great work.

The latest stable version of maniac's Smartphone Tools - Automatic Keylock doesn't work with this ROM (but that is not surprising as it only works on a few ROMs.) I'm going to try the beta version and I'll report the results.

I just got a chance to try the beta. It does not work either. It cannot create a keyboard hook. Again, I have this issue on most ROMs but it is a nice tool and I'd love it to work on your killer ROM!
29th April 2009, 07:50 PM   |  #93  
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 102

1,480 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanpiere

i managed to get the 96dpi (ROSE ver.) to work for this ROM, however the status icons at the top of the screen now appear as white blocks, also, due to whatever method used to skin the start menu, the background look rather messed up.

I'm trying to find where those new TOPbar icons come from (battery, bluetooth, etc. looks different). The tshres.dll file still has the old original topbar icons in it. NRG, is that a plugin? Any ideas?
29th April 2009, 08:50 PM   |  #94  
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 322

453 posts
Donate to Me
More
So clean! and HTC Home installs thanks for the rom man!
30th April 2009, 12:00 AM   |  #95  
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
More
It might just be me. I suffer from SSS often (suddenly stupid syndrome) I finally did get the audio to work. I reinstalled the rom. Still no wifi. I'll keep reading and see if there is a solution cause there probably is... Thanks
30th April 2009, 12:05 AM   |  #96  
Thanks Meter: 4

27 posts
More
Lightbulb experiences
Thanks for your ROM, NRG !
It's graphically amazing and also quite fast..

Here are my experiences / suggestions:

0. I can confirm the problems with commanager, album and youtube ..

1. I managed to hang celetask as well as the start menu just by pressing the right softkey in the start menu (labeled "menu").. I could also reproduce this. I get the same effect when navigating to start -> settings -> connections -> WLAN settings and pressing right softkey (menu) there, so it maybe has to do with wifiinit not completing

2. could u include some tool, to change the keymap easily? I need a german keymap. Sure I can probably look for it & change it myself, but maybe you want to include such a keymap changer, since it would be very convenient for many people and there already was something like that in the Rose ROM, I remember (there were more T9 languages too)..

3. in the rose ROM (I admit it was the stylez version ), celetask had the close-action directly mapped to a softkey .. maybe u can include this version: it would be a very small change but very convenient, since most people are probably using celetask for terminating apps / I also liked the setting in the rose ROM, that longer press on the t-zones- / IE- button starts commanager

again, thanks for ur work .. I think I will love the ROM, when it's final
Last edited by fruchtschwert; 30th April 2009 at 12:09 AM.
30th April 2009, 12:40 AM   |  #97  
Thanks Meter: 16

207 posts
Exclamation no usb connection
if u wait for a while after starting up the phone, the wifi and bluetooth eventually work! my problem is that i can never ever connect to windows device center in vista and windows 7 with this ROM, the device just isnt picked up as a usb device at all, and to return to other ROMs I must do OEM flashing first, rather frustrating. . .
30th April 2009, 01:03 AM   |  #98  

26 posts
More
Just a little one things NRG:

1) Into jogger settings, the options Enable scrolling sound don't have effect!

and, can u add a slim chome panel?

Tnx for this great ROM!
30th April 2009, 04:03 AM   |  #99  
Flag Pensacola, Florida

138 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ookba

I'm trying to find where those new TOPbar icons come from (battery, bluetooth, etc. looks different). The tshres.dll file still has the old original topbar icons in it. NRG, is that a plugin? Any ideas?

I do like the look of those icons.
30th April 2009, 05:01 AM   |  #100  
Thanks Meter: 16

70 posts
Locking up
So I'm in my second day in and the phones starting to lock up to the point where i have to take the battery out and restart now.

Anyone else have the same thing?

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread