Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,255 Members 52,537 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I need help with ROMeOS Rom

Tip us?

worsin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I need help with ROMeOS Rom

I posted this on Monx thread but it got deleted before i could get help.

I have his latest ROM and would like to know how to get rid of the faded white layer that seems to be on top of my wallpaper.

Below is a screenie

If you notice it is a wallpaper of planet earth but its underneath some transparent layer. Really ugly.

Every wallpaper i try does this.

Anyone know what is wrong or how to fix it?

Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	phone screenie.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	179548  

NotATreoFan
Old
Moderator Committee Developer Committee
Thanks Meter 4,643
Using Pictures & Video (pimg.exe), open the image you want to use, then from the options menu, select set as wallapaper. Drop the transparency % to 0, and problem solved.

Contact the Moderator Committee with any questions or concerns regarding forum moderation.
Please MENTION me if you require semi-prompt assistance. I may not see posts for several hours.

NRGZ28
Old
Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Thanks Meter 10,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotATreoFan View Post
Using Pictures & Video (pimg.exe), open the image you want to use, then from the options menu, select set as wallapaper. Drop the transparency % to 0, and problem solved.
Hehehe... That's a known fact since the WM5 days (at least). Surprised people don't know that already
.. - Energy ROM Chef -..

Click below for ROM threads

(OneX, OneS, Amaze, Sensation, HD2, EVO 4G, Inspire 4G, Vision, Incredible 2, Desire HD, MyTouch4G)
(Asus Transformer TF101 / TF201 / TF300 )
(Kindle Fire ROM)
(Motorola Razr M)

Jonny_doe
Old
(Last edited by Jonny_doe; 23rd April 2009 at 09:49 PM.) Reason: Moved
Thanks Meter 0
Moved to ROMeOs thread

NotATreoFan
Old
Moderator Committee Developer Committee
Thanks Meter 4,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Hehehe... That's a known fact since the WM5 days (at least). Surprised people don't know that already
It's a known fact... but I've been using TF3D for so long now that I actually couldn't remember myself! If you set a wallpaper using HTC Album, you can't choose the transparency level.

Contact the Moderator Committee with any questions or concerns regarding forum moderation.
Please MENTION me if you require semi-prompt assistance. I may not see posts for several hours.

worsin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
This would be true if i had been using these forums and installing cooked roms since that time.

But since this is the first time ive ever done this sort of thing, it is unknown to me.

I do thank you for your input however.

Android L Will Have Data Encryption Turned On by Default

Android L, once it is eventually released, will featuredata encryption turned on by … more

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more