[Request] Music Player To Match My Needs
I'm looking for a music player for my HD (so has to suggest WVGA) but I have quite a few needs so would be helpful.
- If possible I would like it to have it's own independant volume setting outside of the Windows sound management (so I can leave it muted but still listern).
- User interface is important to me, WMP would be great but the icons are small and I dislike having to press 'Play' after selecting a track.
- If it works with 6.5's home screen that would be fantastic, I'm really enjoying it so any player that uses it would be a God-send.
- Shuffle needs to be decent, I've had too many application only shuffle and play half my music, senseless programs.
- Lastly it needs to NOT stutter when I use 6.5 lock. WMP does that and it drives me mad.
Note that I've tested: MortPlayer, PocketPlayer, WMP and have disliked all of them.
If there is a problem can a mod pelase move this to another section if needed.