Successful recover of dead qtek9100 via jtag
We have re-lived a totally dead qtek 9100 via J-tag following the pda.ru turotal, however the configuration of H-JTAG (from PDA.RU) have a some errors.
I glad to recover my QTEK
The Procedure that i have follow is:
1. Make a Wiggler Jtag interface with this circuit that have a 1 dollar less cost to made.
2. Conect the proper Jtag Pins from de wiggler to the Qtek board
3. Power Up the Wiggler and the Qtek Board via USB Charger and proper connection of the battery.
3. Run H-jtag with the proper configuration
4. Run No-ICE acording to the PDA.RU tutorial
5. Reflash the IPL/SPl with a RUU
However i have troubles to upload the screenshots of my configuration, if anyone has interested, mi msn is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thats All, enjoy your QTEK