wait for TP2 & return fuze, or keep fuze

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By wahooza, Junior Member on 8th May 2009, 10:14 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
The keyboard looks so much better on the TP2. Enough to go crappy phone for 3 months? to hold out for the tp2?

8th May 2009, 02:33 PM |#2  
fortunz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag inside
Thanks Meter: 106
It'd be worth it to me, but then you came to a TP2 forum to ask, and that's bound to be at least the prevailing view.

There are some previews and maybe even some euro reviews and video reviews out there. You might watch them closely to make sure the TP2 is everything you want. I don't know if there are any penalties for you returning your phone, but hopefully you've looked into that too.
8th May 2009, 05:08 PM |#3  
cocoaju's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 0
Go for TP2 if you can return it, otherwise, I will just keep what I have until the contract ends.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes