With priceless help of DeadMan (etenclub.ru) and consultating of irc#programming!
DOWNLOAD LINK (I HOPE IT WORKS)
1. Copy battery.dll into \windows\ folder
2. Install phcanOverbmp.dll which have 1% percent icons or copy phcanOverbmp.dll into \windows\ folder.
3. Install SDK Certificates.CAB
4. Make soft reset.
1. RENAME battery.dll to any name, ex battery.d
2. Make soft reset.
3. Delete battery.d from windows folder.
OR IF IT IS TOO HARD USE CABBED VERSION by gtrab
Driver signed with SDK certificate, but if you have installed icons for 1%, so you have already installed and SDK certificate.
YOU know - you must replace phcanOverbmp.dll for check changes or look thru sktools :
If you are using CUSTOM ROM and it doesn't work you can upload your battery.dll here, also with battdrvr.dll. I'll take a look.