Bluetooth Problems on X1

Search This thread

ptestfall

Jan 29, 2009
Hi,

hopefully anyone has an answer to the strange bluetooth behaviour of my X1.

The first device is a bluetooth headset from Sony. It works good, if bluetooth is activated. But after some time of not using the headset, the phone just switches off bluetooth. Sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes days after my last use of the headset. I tried all settings of the bluetooth-settings with no change. And it sucks if with the next phone call the headset cannot connect anymore because bluetooth was switched off.

The second device is a GNS TrafficBox Plus FM9BT-Y. Somehow MN7 does not detect the device directly, so I have to use the workaround with the serial port and outgoing connection on COM1.
The initial minutes the connection works fine, but then stops and is not restored.
Here as well trying different settings changed nothing.

How can I find out the address of the bluetooth devices?
Is there a tool to further test bluetooth connections (like what speed can be used, the address of the device, etc)

Regards
pt

hutchy007

Jun 20, 2007
Im using Itjes Touch 7 final & i have the same problem - infact i've had it with the last 3 of his roms with my blutooth to SEAT car. I'll be on a call in my car & it switches the blutooth off without warning. generally after about 10 minutes of actual call time. But it doesnt disconnect unless during a call ? There is no rhyme or reason to it, it just sometimes happens?

So any further info will be appreciated :)

hutchy007

Jun 20, 2007
Im using Itjes Touch 7 final & i have the same problem - infact i've had it with the last 3 of his roms with my blutooth to SEAT car. I'll be on a call in my car & it switches the blutooth off without warning. generally after about 10 minutes of actual call time. But it doesnt disconnect unless during a call ? There is no rhyme or reason to it, it just sometimes happens?

So any further info will be appreciated :)

zagito

Dec 20, 2008
I have Ra2generic DE with the 1.10 radio ROM on it.
At the beginning it was fantastic not having the bluetooth issue. Everything was working so extremely goood... no switching off, no disconnecting of and from the bt headset,, etc...
After a while the issue was here again...damn! So the bt became not very useful in its functionalities.... then I saw that it was not possible to see through my bt freespeech device in the car the last calls on the phone... hm, ok I said. There were lot of calls (incoming, outgoing, missed, etc) on the list...I erased them all...

Now it is working in a perfect way.... no disconnecting, no switching off..and this with the stock ROM and Radio ROM.

I tried it a few months before posting it here... now I'm cleaning up my calling list every 2nd day (I really call a lot) and I have no problems..

Hope it works for you..

Last edited:

hcorreo

May 20, 2007
i have the same problem, the bluetooth disconect without any reason, i have tried more than 10 Roms and i dont have any solution

¿is so dificult for Sony to repare this problem?

ptestfall

Jan 29, 2009
There were lot of calls (incoming, outgoing, missed, etc) on the list...I erased them all...

Now it is working in a perfect way.... no disconnecting, no switching off..and this with the stock ROM and Radio ROM.

I tried it a few months before posting it here... now I'm cleaning up my calling list every 2nd day (I really call a lot) and I have no problems..

Hope it works for you..

I hardreseted the device, installed the newest official firmware, deleted the calling list and with great expectations checked bluetooth behaviour.....nothing changed for me :(
But great it works for you and thanks for the tip :)

cedykman

Jun 25, 2009
Sooke
Bluetooth with clarion mind

Am having trouble connecting with my new Clarion MIND - is seems the phone does not see the profiles (very similar to the phone adding the older SE Bluetooth Watch, the 100). Has anyone built a .cab to sort this out?