Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Rhodium Elite Project? Yay or Nay?
Yes? 625 94.27%
No? 38 5.73%
Voters: 663. You may not vote on this poll

[PRJ][GSM][ROM]Rhodium Elite Project - RC1

OP LTxda

19th May 2009, 05:23 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 2

1,853 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monx®

Since elite team will focus on this thread, please give top priority to HardSPL first as this sexy device will available in Asia soon then we can get more people to vote for "YES"

I see you're one who understands the true value here
19th May 2009, 05:26 AM   |  #12  
Flag SLC
Thanks Meter: 11

297 posts
More
Lets get this ball rolling I'm sure we all can't wait for this to be released there is definately some good changes that are exciting to catch as them come.
21st May 2009, 08:12 PM   |  #13  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 38

7,390 posts
Donate to Me
More
Not that it directly benefits me, but an interesting prospect would be getting GSM to work on the sprint branded Rhodium, which according to HTCs FCC listing has GSM disabled...

Anyway, you have a yes from me, I'd love to run an elite ROM, and I'd loved to be involved with it's production if at all possible!
22nd May 2009, 03:56 AM   |  #14  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 0

691 posts
Donate to Me
More
I second what l3v5y said. I'll be getting the T-Mo variant of the TP2 and would love to see (and maybe work with) the initial (and amazing) work that the Elite team does with new HTC devices.

In other words, yes
26th May 2009, 12:13 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 5

87 posts
Thumbs up Yes yes yes
i was running ur roms on my raphael(i was very happy w/ their performance) until i broke it and now im just waiting for the tp2 to come out and surely ill be running ur roms on that too
26th May 2009, 01:06 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 8

551 posts
More
Just a question. Don't know how you guys cook/build roms. I think it will be based on existing roms..

Since the touch pro 2 is going to get upgraded to wm 6.5, will this be the OS you guys will use?

And since it isn't release yet (fully functional) for the touch pro 2, are you guys able to make a good product with wm 6.5 or do you wait for the update to be released?

regards.
28th May 2009, 03:11 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 79

1,809 posts
YES!!!! of course
29th May 2009, 07:40 AM   |  #18  
Flag SLC
Thanks Meter: 11

297 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quarintus

Just a question. Don't know how you guys cook/build roms. I think it will be based on existing roms..

Since the touch pro 2 is going to get upgraded to wm 6.5, will this be the OS you guys will use?

And since it isn't release yet (fully functional) for the touch pro 2, are you guys able to make a good product with wm 6.5 or do you wait for the update to be released?

regards.

We will most likely be going with wm6.5. This will be up to the cook to decide for sure but most likely wm6.5
29th May 2009, 10:52 AM   |  #19  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 38

7,390 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just wondering, is there going to be anything similar for the Topaz?

I'm more likely to get a Topaz (it's cheaper ) but would still love some Elite Project goodness!
31st May 2009, 09:43 PM   |  #20  
OP Senior Member
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 2

1,853 posts
More
Project Underway - Official Update
Update-05.31.09: Thanks for your votes. I see some don't care about this ROM and most do. Considering the feedback, we're moving forward with the project.

Thank you in advance for your support and Donations.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread