Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 50,067 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][WWE]Chrome ROMs & User Submitted |User-to-User Guide| Sense 2.1,2.5 or Titanium

Tip us?

thatruth132
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmckeejr View Post
The start menu shortcuts are handled different in 6.5. Stil catching up with all the changes. I'll add that to the fix in post 3 tonight. Thanks
ok i am looking for a custum tmobile rom with all the bells and whistles my favs included hopefully someone can pull the one of a recent my faves touch screen phone but i like the feel of this rom and the short cuts seem to be the only issue all my apps are working together nicely ....i am willing to donate for that or help i what ways i can with apps

also i seen a manilla 2d themes some one made for tmobile likeness

modulusman
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have an ATT Fuze... and have been following your chrome builds for a while now... that last one was the only one I had trouble with...
The numbers were all across the top.. instead of on the FN in the middle cluster... I could map them back, but after about 8-10 keystrokes they would revert back to the orginal mapping... this happened with the keyboard selector program, as well as registry edits...
The most unfortunate thing was, this problem continued into subsequent flashes of different roms afterwards... I'm assuming because they didn't make any changes to the files regarding that process?
Another odd thing I did notice... and this is probably just my phone... (or my desktop system..) I had been having trouble with my desktop recognizing my phone via usb... it just charged... no matter what boxes were checked or unchecked... I tried every single fix I could find regarding this matter.. and still it only worked every once in a while... But with this last build... 20771 i think?
Activesyc worked perfectly every time...
Now that I've flashed away... the problem is back...

Balls...
Guess that's how it goes...

jmckeejr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatruth132 View Post
ok i am looking for a custum tmobile rom with all the bells and whistles my favs included hopefully someone can pull the one of a recent my faves touch screen phone but i like the feel of this rom and the short cuts seem to be the only issue all my apps are working together nicely ....i am willing to donate for that or help i what ways i can with apps

also i seen a manilla 2d themes some one made for tmobile likeness
Not sure quite what you mean about a T-Mobile ROM. I thought itwas the same except connection setup. I mean I know the stock ROM has differnt graphics and what not, that is what youwant? Custom ROM with stock graphics? Updated post 3 fix to include the wmplayer. just install over the previous if you have installed it already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by modulusman View Post
I have an ATT Fuze... and have been following your chrome builds for a while now... that last one was the only one I had trouble with...
The numbers were all across the top.. instead of on the FN in the middle cluster... I could map them back, but after about 8-10 keystrokes they would revert back to the orginal mapping... this happened with the keyboard selector program, as well as registry edits...
The most unfortunate thing was, this problem continued into subsequent flashes of different roms afterwards... I'm assuming because they didn't make any changes to the files regarding that process?
Another odd thing I did notice... and this is probably just my phone... (or my desktop system..) I had been having trouble with my desktop recognizing my phone via usb... it just charged... no matter what boxes were checked or unchecked... I tried every single fix I could find regarding this matter.. and still it only worked every once in a while... But with this last build... 20771 i think?
Activesyc worked perfectly every time...
Now that I've flashed away... the problem is back...

Balls...
Guess that's how it goes...
Your most likely talking about the build with the TouchPro2 keyboard cooked in. The mapping was working fine for me except when I had enabled XT9, but still usable. If you still have the problem, I would suggest hard reset, flash to stock ROM, then flash to custom ROM. Otherwise, maybe its a hardware issue?

Now on Android, Galaxy Tab 3 8"
Recent devices: Lenovo IdeaPad a2109.
Asus Transformer tf300t
Now on Galaxy S4 AT&T

Raspster
Old
Thanks Meter 14
so far so good. 2 things I noticed... Scrolling in text messaging but I think this is a problem with the WM 6.5 interface..? When I send a text, I can't see the text I sent untill after I exit the thread. Also,camera orintation is off with landscape pictures. When holding the phone in camera mode and taking shots, the pictures are on their side. This was working right at first but stopped after one day. Not sure if setting the g-sensor on the albulm did this. Don't think so cause it worked properly with g-sensor at first.

jmckeejr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspster View Post
so far so good. 2 things I noticed... Scrolling in text messaging but I think this is a problem with the WM 6.5 interface..? When I send a text, I can't see the text I sent untill after I exit the thread. Also,camera orintation is off with landscape pictures. When holding the phone in camera mode and taking shots, the pictures are on their side. This was working right at first but stopped after one day. Not sure if setting the g-sensor on the albulm did this. Don't think so cause it worked properly with g-sensor at first.
Try disabling the rotation in Album and reset. See if that helps the camera thing. About the scrolling: You might be able to change the speed (if thats what you mean) in advanced config. Keep me informed. Thanks
-jmckeejr

Asus Transformer tf300t
Now on Galaxy S4 AT&T

thatruth132
Old
(Last edited by thatruth132; 31st May 2009 at 08:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 55
Not sure quite what you mean about a T-Mobile ROM. I thought itwas the same except connection setup. I mean I know the stock ROM has differnt graphics and what not, that is what youwant? Custom ROM with stock graphics?

Yeah something with a tmobile theme and my faves included ....i will have a list of apps i want installed along with the apps if needed i can pm u for more info so we wont break any posting rules...as far as graphics i am pushing toward the tmobiles red and white color scheme

Raspster
Old
Thanks Meter 14
think I may have fixed the landscape problem with the camera. its a bit ghetto as I needed to ad the camera also to the g-sensor program. what seems to also work is flipping out the keyboard. seems like the camera is getting confused between the slider and the g-sensor. the test message problem is there there. what happens is after i write a text, i dont see it until i exit out to the view threads and see other threads of messages for texts. there are also many weird boxes before each message. seems like some kind of error.

jmckeejr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatruth132 View Post
Not sure quite what you mean about a T-Mobile ROM. I thought itwas the same except connection setup. I mean I know the stock ROM has differnt graphics and what not, that is what youwant? Custom ROM with stock graphics?

Yeah something with a tmobile theme and my faves included ....i will have a list of apps i want installed along with the apps if needed i can pm u for more info so we wont break any posting rules...as far as graphics i am pushing toward the tmobiles red and white color scheme
Not sure if I can do that or not. I would feel dirty putting T-Mobile anywhere near my AT&T Rom Are any of those themes for Rhodium manila? I supose if you had cabs for all of this, I might be able to do something, but I cant guarantee. I am very busy as of late. There is a thread around here that takes custom ROM requests. Might want to check there first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspster View Post
think I may have fixed the landscape problem with the camera. its a bit ghetto as I needed to ad the camera also to the g-sensor program. what seems to also work is flipping out the keyboard. seems like the camera is getting confused between the slider and the g-sensor. the test message problem is there there. what happens is after i write a text, i dont see it until i exit out to the view threads and see other threads of messages for texts. there are also many weird boxes before each message. seems like some kind of error.
I also noticed those boxes too. Not quite sure what that is about. I have never used 6.5 previously, so not sure if that is supposed to be there or what. Or maybe a 6.5 bug? Looks like the newest text has 1 then as they get older it adds another and another. Have to look into it.

Asus Transformer tf300t
Now on Galaxy S4 AT&T

jmckeejr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
New version is out with a LOT of extras included. All fixes from 21222 beta are applied to the new 21232 RC1. Enjoy and please leave feedback so I can improve on this even more. Check first post for more info. Chrome will hopefully soon be supporting ROM-to-Date. Remember, this ROM is Sashimi AND UC compliant, so whatever you use you are good to go.

Asus Transformer tf300t
Now on Galaxy S4 AT&T

jmckeejr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Build 21725 is being uploaded. I'll update the first post and links tomorrow. You can download Chrome6.5_21275 from www.skinzone.org/jmckeejr
Goodnight

Asus Transformer tf300t
Now on Galaxy S4 AT&T

Tags
battery, beauty, form, function