Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 40,907 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[New NastarV6.9H][UltraLite|Lite|Standard]19/Sep/09 WindowsPhone6.5 "23016|23052" WWE

Tip us?

IrfanZevan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default TomTom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag121 View Post
I was using tomtom 6.2 I think. Anyway I hard reset and now the phone operational again. I think I may reflash to At & t and reflash the 6.5 rom to be safe. Is there a radio version I should be using? I'm on 1.56.70.11
Are you done with AT&T before?. please follow instruction on first post.
I'm currently using 1.56.70.11 and don't have any problem with network.

About tomtom, it's have incompability about this and Memory problems. just take a look in here or here. or search within xda-developers through google about tomtom within your version.

Hope this helps...

regards.

jag121
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yes I did AT & T rom before I flash 6.5. I do it every tiem before I put new rom on. Thanks for the info about tomtom, didn't know it was causing issues.

ViktorX
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Default BLOCK

I too have the same problem with this ROM but I'm not using TomTom or any other software. I flashed my phone last night and after 10-15 minutes it blocked and when i restarted it with stylus it stopt booting and GSM green led is always on! Sometimes it blocks and when I restart it, it reinstalls windows... I tried almost everything and always the same result. I switched back to TAY v.23 and everything works just fine.

PS Same thing happend when I tried v5 and v5.1!!!
Device: Xiaomi Mi2S 32GB

Previous devices: HTC Sensation, HTC Desire, HTC Legend, HTC Touch Diamond 2, HTC TyTn

uman2k
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Themes

Hi!
I upgraded to your v6 UltraLite.
I like to use the theme attached without the grey background. I can't edit the TSK cause I don't have a 6.5 editor.
Can you tell me what app do you use to edit the new TSKs or how can I fix it in the registry?
Thank you very much!
Attached Files
File Type: zip m.carroll GlossBlack QVGA.zip - [Click for QR Code] (174.4 KB, 6 views)

IrfanZevan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Post HoneyComb StartMenu

Hi Everyone,

Just take a walk into ms site about Windows Phone 6.5 and i found this pictures:

It's About StartMenu HoneyComb and it's really Interesting. I make my own version with graphic edited (But this is not the original, only the near to that one ). I make it two version as usual 3 rows and 4 rows. Also I included Graphic PNG 45x45 RGB True Color for others applications. V6 ULTRALITE, LITE, and STANDARD also has supported with this cab. I make the icon look bigger in 3 rows to near for matching .

How to Install:
Download the cab at attachmant below (3 or 4 rows). Install in your device and Soft reset the device. If you want go back just install BlueLight cab at first post.

Some screenshots with :

And one thing, wallpapper in this screenshots not included.

IrfanZevan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Wink Other themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by uman2k View Post
Hi!
I upgraded to your v6 UltraLite.
I like to use the theme attached without the grey background. I can't edit the TSK cause I don't have a 6.5 editor.
Can you tell me what app do you use to edit the new TSKs or how can I fix it in the registry?
Thank you very much!
Can you point me to page that you downloaded that themes. Maybe there's some update there about new version about that themes.

If you want to edit the tsk, rename extension of *.tsk to cab and extract it with packagecreator. If you want some strength application that support cab, tsk, search winceCabManager within googles. to modified the registry take a look of themecolors and themevalues. or for Info see here or Here.

Hope this can help you...

uman2k
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrfanZevan View Post
Can you point me to page that you downloaded that themes. Maybe there's some update there about new version about that themes.

If you want to edit the tsk, rename extension of *.tsk to cab and extract it with packagecreator. If you want some strength application that support cab, tsk, search winceCabManager within googles. to modified the registry take a look of themecolors and themevalues. or for Info see here or Here.

Hope this can help you...
Here is the link to the downloaded file...

Thank you for the info. I'll try right now!!

braunie
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystaMagoo View Post
Why?
What have you tried etc?
If I start the camera-app, I can only choose between 1M (1280x1024), M (320x240) and L (640x480). The Hermes-cam also should have 2M (1600x1200).
Sony Xperia V

xda-newuser
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you!

uman2k
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Done!!

I did the mods as you say and it's working perfect!!

Thank you again!!