[UTIL] TouchWatch2 2.44 -Timer/Stopwatch (multilanguage)
it's time to release the new version of TouchWatch2.
- up to 6 timers or stopwatches
- works with all screen resolutions (VGA,QVGA,WVGA etc.)
- multilanguage (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dansk, French, Greek, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Lithuanian).
- landscape support / sensor support with auto rotation
- d-pad support
- AppToDate support (download AppToDate here)
- use your own notifications sounds (WAV only)
- use your own icons (PNG only)
- you can change graphics and colors (registry only HKLM\Software\M_G\TouchWatch2\)
The usage is very simple. Just use fingertips to start or stop a timer (or press d-pad action). If you want to reset a timer, hold down your finger for 500ms (or press d-pad action for 500ms). To modify the settings of a timer, tab on the left side icon and the settings will open (or press d-pad left).
Copy and run the CAB file on your device. You will find a shortcut to TouchWatch2 in your programs startmenu.
You can find some more settings in your registry. HKLM\Software\M_G\TouchWatch2
If you are using Slide2Unlock there might be a problem if you switch off the device while a timer is running. S2U forces the device to suspend, but the device have to be in unattended mode to work properly.
Take one of this possibilities:
1. Uninstall S2U.
2. or Never switch off the device while a timer is running.
3. or Try to configure S2U like this (settings taken from G-Alarm Homepage
* Lock when screen is blank > off
* Lock when backlight turns off > off
* Power off in > off
* But blank screen only > off
* Blank screen on talk > off
* Please check those settings on both "On battery power" and "On external power"
* Added icons for timer/stopwatch
* Added sensor support for auto rotation
* Added darker color for disabled timer/stopwatch
* Added lithuanian translation (many thanks to cukierkas
* Fixed polish translation errors
* Added russian translation (many thanks to Ethermind
* Added polish translation (many thanks to billyJ
* Added hungarian translation (many thanks to gidano
* Added greek translation (many thanks to dancer_69
* Added czech translation (many thanks to Dr.Hadr
* Fixed AppToDate problem
* Fixed landscape view
* Changed default elapsed alarm cycles to 20 instead of 5
* Added the ability to change LED ID for vibration via registry
* Added clock (on last timer item if no timer is set)
* Added some new sounds
* Device isn't vibrating anymore at startup, if you deactivate vibrating response in the settings
* Increased graphics performance by 50%! Milliseconds updating faster now.
* Slightly lower battery usage
* Fixed a bug noticed by trids
. If you long-click ("reset") on a timer that is not yet defined, then the app don't crashes anymore.
* Added AppToDate support.
* Fixed font problem. Digital font was displaying in google maps and some other programs. This is a strange behavior of some programs which don't have set a explizit font for usage.
* Fixed WVGA fitting.
* Added support for switching the device off while timer/stopwatch is running
* Added S2U2 detection and automatic exception creation.
* Hopefully fixed screen fitting for WVGA devices
* Overall user interface speed and battery consumption is improved.
* Added multilanguage support (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dansk, French).
* Added the possibility to change the timers description (like "Eggs" or "raise pot").
* Added the possibility to change a timers value by keyboard.
* Added a button to mute the elapsed alarm and let timer run.
* Added easy access to the main features.
* Hiding TouchWatch is now working correctly. If an alarm is playing, TouchWatch will come to front automatically.
* Color change (and other tweaks) possible with registry editor (HKLM\Software\M_G\TouchWatch\).
* Fixed sound bugs.
* Removed custom taskbar. The windows default taskbar will do the job.
* Added an option to select between application- or standard taskbar.
* Fixed bug: Font directory not found at startup (DirectoryNotFoundException).
* First beta release.
Support me with a donation for future developments:
No donations received so far.
You can update TouchWatch2 with AppToDate.
TouchWatch2 v2.4.4 - CAB Installer
If you are interested to make a translation for TouchWatch, translate the following words please. Also corrections are welcome! I will then release it in one of the next version. Thank you very much.
Elapsed alarm - audio
Elapsed alarm - vibrate
Set alarm volume to maximum
Click response - audio
Click response - vibrate
Font was installed. Please restart TouchWatch.
Slide2Unlock was found on your device. This program is known for causing timer problems. TouchWatch is now trying to adjust settings from S2U.