Originally Posted by poan
Thanks for the rom.
But! Same problem with the Bt as vWbest16 "The Bluetoth Radio failed to turn ON due to insufficient driver memory......."
For all people getting "The Bluetoth Radio failed to turn ON due to insufficient driver memory......." I can help. Here is what I did:
1. Downgrade to WM5.0 (ROM from HP.com
=> HP iPAQ hx2000b Pocket PC Series ROM Update
2. Take your pda to PreBL mode (hold contact+itask+power and then lightly press reset, after about two second unhold remaing buttons). The screen will be white. After that press callendar.
3. Now connect your pda to craddle and plug the cable to AC and then to PC, you will hear beep from pc (USB Device connected).
4. Run hpRUU.exe (WM6.5.SP.v1 by Spiaatie
5. Make clean reset (hold callendar + itask, then press and hold reset), after about two seconds you will hear knack. Now unhold these buttons. The screen will be black.
6. After that make hard reset (hold callendar + messaging + power and then press and hold reset) after about two seconds unhold reset button first and after about one seconds remaining buttons. You will see on screen PS FORMAT.