Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

when windows 6.5 launches, will you have the windows desktop?

OP EazyDeazy

28th May 2009, 09:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
When Microsoft releases windows 6.5, will the touch pro 2 have the windows desktop or the current skinned desktop that HTC has on the front end of the touch pro 2 now? Is there an option in the menus currently to change it to the windows 6.1 desktop from the HTC skin? I asked because i will probably wanna have the windows 6.5 desktop screen on my touch pro 2.
28th May 2009, 09:16 PM   |  #2  
Flag Lubbock, Texas

196 posts
More
Not knowing for sure, but based on past roms, you should be able to go into the settings>today>Items and select the items you want on your today -i.e. - HTC home and so on.
29th May 2009, 09:10 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

217 posts
I would like to see Titanium as the first page in TF3D, or fully configurable. Because Titanium is nice, but TF3D is nicer and prettier.
30th May 2009, 01:51 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 87

1,841 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick69

I would like to see Titanium as the first page in TF3D, or fully configurable. Because Titanium is nice, but TF3D is nicer and prettier.

well not necessarily prettier becaus eit is so skinable. You can mod the heck out of it
30th May 2009, 06:17 PM   |  #5  
Flag Hong Kong

241 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyDeazy

When Microsoft releases windows 6.5, will the touch pro 2 have the windows desktop or the current skinned desktop that HTC has on the front end of the touch pro 2 now? Is there an option in the menus currently to change it to the windows 6.1 desktop from the HTC skin? I asked because i will probably wanna have the windows 6.5 desktop screen on my touch pro 2.

Go to the today menu from systems. You should be able to switch off Touch Flo 3D. Hope that helps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread