Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,561 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

when windows 6.5 launches, will you have the windows desktop?

Tip us?

EazyDeazy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default when windows 6.5 launches, will you have the windows desktop?

When Microsoft releases windows 6.5, will the touch pro 2 have the windows desktop or the current skinned desktop that HTC has on the front end of the touch pro 2 now? Is there an option in the menus currently to change it to the windows 6.1 desktop from the HTC skin? I asked because i will probably wanna have the windows 6.5 desktop screen on my touch pro 2.

bwnotredame06
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Not knowing for sure, but based on past roms, you should be able to go into the settings>today>Items and select the items you want on your today -i.e. - HTC home and so on.

slick69
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I would like to see Titanium as the first page in TF3D, or fully configurable. Because Titanium is nice, but TF3D is nicer and prettier.
Microsoft - Let others build on your platform instead of scrambling to fix your inadequacies!

mallman
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick69 View Post
I would like to see Titanium as the first page in TF3D, or fully configurable. Because Titanium is nice, but TF3D is nicer and prettier.
well not necessarily prettier becaus eit is so skinable. You can mod the heck out of it
Like my work? Feeling generous?

By clicking HERE

Device: Note 3
ROM: MyRom
Carrier: T-Mobile

cocoaju
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyDeazy View Post
When Microsoft releases windows 6.5, will the touch pro 2 have the windows desktop or the current skinned desktop that HTC has on the front end of the touch pro 2 now? Is there an option in the menus currently to change it to the windows 6.1 desktop from the HTC skin? I asked because i will probably wanna have the windows 6.5 desktop screen on my touch pro 2.
Go to the today menu from systems. You should be able to switch off Touch Flo 3D. Hope that helps.
A FOOL with a TOOL is still a FOOL
HTC P3600i > HTC Touch HD > HTC Touch Pro 2 > SAMSUNG GT-I8000 > Milestone > Nexus 1