[App][08.06.2009] hdWobble

Search This thread

elAlem

Jun 2, 2008
v0.5.3446.30305
Fixed issue with unable to load on other devices than WVGA.
Fixed shortcut issue - shortcut is now correctly created in Games folder

v0.5.3446.13816
This is a prerelease version. I will send you new versions as I manage to assemble reasonable amount of new functionalities or bug corrections.

For now this version does not support saving of the current scene nor loading it. Also there is no way to configure application. This single version supports QVGA, WQVGA, VGA and WVGA devices. QVGA and WQVGA devices are supported on the request of my close friends although almost none of those devices have G-Sensor. They are good with the possibility to wobble things with their fingers. It is also possible to change the look of the menu and wobble area.

Short description of menu buttons from top downwards:
1. Exit App
2. Load image
3. Add wobblie
4. Remove Wobblie
5. Start/Stop wobbling
6. Favorites (TODO)
7. Settings (TODO)
8. Info
9. Show/Hide menu

To enter your own images to wobble just copy them to Backgrounds folder that is located under the app root (Program Files\hdWobble\backgrounds).

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmzMwVzxZuQ

Any functionality suggestions and requests are welcome. Cool one will be put into todo list. Also report any discovered bugs and issues.

New name for the app
Thanks everybody for your suggestions for the new name. But it seems that you are stuck with hdWobble. That name caught on really good across the net so I think that changing it is futile. I can live with this name. Can you?

Features:
  • supports VGA, QVGA, WQVGA and WVGA displays
  • custom image loading (tested so far: jpeg, png, bmp)
  • adding any number of round wobbling objects
  • deleting wobbling objects
  • resizing wobbling objects
  • vibration feedback when wobbling objects are pressed or dragged
  • start wobbling using g-sensor, stylus, fingers...

TODO list:
  1. app configuration panel
  2. load previous work and save current work
  3. solve the problem with some jpg images not loading
  4. vibration response on some devices
  5. album scrolling
  6. minor glitches and bugs

Requirements:

Credits:

Download URL:

hdWobble v0.5.3446.30305 @ 1800pocketpc.com

Please do not mirror this download, if you want to offer download of this app on your site please use the above URL. Thnx!

Donations:
If you like what I do and want to support this application to constantly go one step beyond then you can donate here

Here are few screen-shots:

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 9,749
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 7,453
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 12,122
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 10,612
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 108,378
  • Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 9,051
Last edited:

ISoree

Jun 23, 2006
GREAT!!! Where can i get it and when will u release it?
Must have app for me :D

s-slawa

Sep 1, 2008
ouh sh!t
thats amaising
have a fried with an iphone and he always shows his iwobble

hihi and now when it will be releest i can show all the tihnks what our HD can and when they all say cool but wobble is better (because i am in school and the people ther are young and love the iphnoe apps )
with this app we can bet the iphone in every time and place
thanks for the app
hope the relise is soon

(sorry for my bed english!)

Neville.Holland

Nov 28, 2006
London-innit
This is short demonstration of a little app for the HTC Touch HD that I have developed in my spare time and is similar to iPhone's iWobble.

See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmzMwVzxZuQ

First public versions comming soon!!! :D

I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it,

elAlem

Jun 2, 2008
VGA version

There will definatelly be a VGA version. I'm trying to make it device independent so it could work on all resolutions with all devices (even those without G-sensor).

Last edited:

elAlem

Jun 2, 2008
Great work, any idea when you might have beta available for us to test!?
I hope by the end of this weekend I will release a version that is more stable and has all main features implemented, at least with the basic functionality working ok. Currently I'm too bussy to do it durring the week.

Have a little more patience, everybody! ;-)

I started this thread just to see if there is enough interest in this app so I can keep working on it (like I was in any doubt ;-) ). But as I can see, it seems it is going to be one looooooong summer! :)

Last edited:

samuelh1981

Jan 31, 2008
:D Great news...look forward to seeing the first results.

I wouldnt mind having a crack at a few iphone style apps like isteam and ifooty but i have no developer experience and wouldnt even know where to start. a point in the right direction would be greatly apprecieted for learning to develop apps?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cracking mans app to be fair.
    Great laugh.
    But....you can't use it on the HTC HD...
    ..not for the wow factor or in real time....
    If you read it you will assume that you can take a photo of that well endowed barmaid, instantly import it into the required folder, then immediatly wobble it - you can't.
    The photo has to be edited in a graphics program to a size of 480 x 722 pixels on a pc before you can add the special effects (hd wobble) to the photo on your phone.
    Why? the photo's you'll take on your HD are far to big (pixel & cm) to import directly into the HDwobble folder to use, so you'll get an error message which basically means the photo you have just tried to use is far too large & is of a quality that the app can't handle
    Ah well, as I said a great idea, not fully thought through, but kudos to the programmer for trying - well done mate!
    Link is broken ! But this app is so famous ! It will be great thaht we have more new apps for Windows Mobile ! :)
    Link is broken !