Some various questions after a few days experience with my TP2
I have played intensively with my TP2 for a few days now and I must say once you find your way in this device it's great!!
However I still have a few minor questions, which I haven't find the answer to in the users manual or on this forum.
1. Is it possible to select different or custom icons for the e-mail accounts listed in a column on the right side when opening the main e-mail screen? I have 4 accounts and it would help a lot if I could instantly see which one is which...
2. Is it possible to change a setting so that sent e-mails are NOT automatically marked as unread but as read? It is just distracting when opening the e-mail account tree.
3. I am now using Lockmelite which is a great app, but I would like to have a "full screen" touch lock app. Any alternatives?
4. I have a problem when my TP2 is connected to my BT carkit (Prius). When I want to answer a call by pressing the pickup button on my steering wheel or dash screen, the ringtone suddenly plays over the car audio system, but it doesn't pick up how many times I press them. I have to pickup on the TP2. I have lockmelite set to unlock the screen on an incoming call if that makes any difference but I would really like this to work! I can't find any settings in the TP2 for this.
5. Is it possible to have the wifi auto connect to "known" networks? It now seems I have to connect manually every time I come home. I don't have to enter any authentication but I would like it to automatically connect instead.
That's it for now, thanks a lot!