|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ★ || Build date 2009/6/12 ||

Search This thread

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ★ || Build date 2009/6/12 ||

Welcome to my kitchen!

Here's what's on the menu today...
MenuTools.png

This is an HTC Raphael ROM, based on Windows Mobile 6.5. The current build number and date can be seen in the title of this thread.

I always build my ROMs with three main goals.

• Eye candy.
  • Speed!
  • Smoothness, consistency and good esthetics.

I preconfigure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go, how I'd want it. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set.

You will find a new ROM posted here every few days, as I always update them with the latest "ingredients" that come down the pipe, from either Microsoft or HTC. Because of that, I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization).

If you own a Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utilities > Tweaks (after you flash the ROM) to select the "Pro" keyboard layout. The ROM comes with the Fuze layout enabled by default.

I usually make 4 versions of the ROM. If you don't see one in the download directory, it either means I haven't uploaded it OR I'm not making one for the current release yet.

Here are the different versions and what they mean.

• "Standard" includes the new TF3D2 (Rhodium Manila) along with the standard Windows Mobile 6.5 today plugin(Tianium)
  • "Titanium" only includes the Titanium today plugin. No Manila in this version.
  • "OldManila" includes the older TF3D Manila (as seen on a stock ROM), plus Titanium.
  • "Plain" is a build without manila nor Titanium.

Downloads
dload1.png

de.png
Server 1 (energy.wub.nu) in Germany
(Thanks to Taxick and his server at www.wub.nu for hosting!)

Archivess.png
http://energy.wub.nu/ROMs/Raphael/

If you want to try a nice theme for this ROM, try MobileMatt's "Fuzeberry" theme at this link http://www.fuzeberry.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This build currently uses the RILPHONE.DLL from the latest ATT 5.11 release, along with all the 5.11 version drivers. I recommend using 1.14.25.05 for a radio, for best performance with this ROM.

Changelog

2009 June 13 (Current):

- Fixed smarttouch issues with the capacitive area
- Titanium version now has Titanium enabled by default
- Added Touch Pro tweaks back in
- Fixed menu issues by going back to the normal size menus for now
- Other things I can't remember right now.. hehe

2009 June 12:

- Updated the Tachi dialer's smartui component to take you to Manila when clicking contact details.
- Updated Picture Enhancement
- Updated Ringtone plugin
- Updated SensorSDK package
- Updated Multimedia subsystem (DShow and mHubVO)
- New facebook engine
- New RSS hub
- Added .NetCF 3.7
- Fixed Manila tweaks shortcut (in Old Manila version)
- All new blue highlights everywhere
- Added HTC message enhancement plugin to complement the new Tachi dailer (you will notice the new graphics on every email page). The "To:" button doesn't currently work, yet.

Notes:

- If you disable the Tachi dialer, the MS dialer will not show you a list of contacts, but you can still make and receive calls. There is a cab fix for this a couple of posts down.
- Bluetooth icon NOT showing up in the taskbar at the moment due to the Tachi dialer, will have a solution soon.
- If you want to disable the Tachi Dialer and use the WM dialer please use the cab I posted two posts below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

landscape3.0.png
portrait3.0.png
portrait3.0tita.png
landscape3.0tita.png

Last edited:

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Post for bapski's FAQ

just breezed through 33+ pages of new posts.

Bigbadger, bro! thanks for acknowledging the small contribution i do for the community. Its the least i can do to help out, although im not sure how to go about assuming the TT (TIPS AND TWEAKS) and FAQ compiling as i have not heard from NRGZ28 yet.

flashing....

Last edited by a moderator:
This build currently uses the RILPHONE.DLL from the latest ATT 5.11 release, along with all the 5.11 version drivers. I recommend using 1.14.25.05 for a radio, for best performance with this ROM.

So, the 1.14.25.35 radio, or any earlier radios would most definitely produce worse performance? I only ask because I was under the impression that 1.14.25.05 was a joke of a radio and not worth using.

epriel

Jun 12, 2008
Tel-Aviv
Mapping Dialer contacts

NRG,

Is it possible to map the "contacts" button from the dialer to the WinMo contacts and not to the Manila contacts?
Can we have a selector to which contacts this will map to?

Thanks!

EP

RaudelJr

Dec 10, 2007
I Posted a suggestion on ur Newest old thread before realizing u had a new ROM released based on the newest build. But the suggestion still applies.

the action screen skin in the attachement would be great for ur Rom theme. Cab included.

Sorry, I forgot who gets credit for this.

In addition, This is really nothing just a personal taste, would it be possible to label the cabs but the application being installed during the first setup instead of 1.cab 2.cab 3.cab 4.cab 5.cab? I kinda like to see during the installation what items are being installed.

Thanks for ur newest Rom I'll be flashing it soon.

Raudel

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:

DANDANA

So, the 1.14.25.35 radio, or any earlier radios would most definitely produce worse performance? I only ask because I was under the impression that 1.14.25.05 was a joke of a radio and not worth using.
No, the man had just said that the rilphone.dll from this ROM is for radio 1.14.25.05. If you use a different radio, you can change the rilphone to one compatible to you.

EQUiLiiBRiUM

Oct 14, 2006
Seoul
I"ve Loaded up this ROM and right now its working FLAWLESSLY except... lol :p

Bugfix : When you get a call While txting the Dialer doesn't show up... but if you toggle in and out of landscape mode than the Dialer and Caller ID will Show up to reveal who the caller is....

BugFix : I am Sure you already know this or they are still looking for a fix for this but inserting MMS , Voice notes are Still grayed out if ur trying to do it in an Already exsisting threaded txt....

Bugfix : When you try to sort pictures or anything in the file explorer or when you are trying to Sort by "DATE" , "NAME" , or "Size" the drop down menu takes forever and is Distorted with no color or Background. When you press ur selection it does nothing and if you use the Hard Keys to Direct it and hit enter the Camera app pops up....

FYI : MMS OPTION is working in this ROM :D
FYI : As far as I can tell all Menu's are also Working in this ROM no mattr what Mode Except for when you tr to sort files :cool:
FYI : Camera is Fully Functional

NRG you a BaD MaMa JaMMa !

how do i downgrade my radio

How to Change ur Radio

Last edited:

epriel

Jun 12, 2008
Tel-Aviv
20090612 / standard- getting autorun.exe, cprog.exe not signed and cprog.exe not a pocket pc app. msg box poppin up after the soft reset after initial setup.

I flashed it 4x to make sure, got the versions from both download sites. Hopefully it's just me, and not the ROM. :eek:

I flashed the same 2 hours ago (from the EU server) and had no problems what so ever.

Try a hard reset. If no good, try flashing a stock ROM and then this one again.

EP