[15 Apr 2010][1.0.4]Weather4me - the best weather info for your PDA :)
Current version 1.0.4
OS: Windows Mobile 5.x, 6.x
Additional requirements: .NET Compact Framework 2.0 for WM5 only
* Detailed actual weather conditions for particular selected city
* Today weather information
* Up to 5 days forecast information
* English or metric units for weather data representation
* Automatic or manual data refreshing
* Fast search city by name (partial name) or US zip code
* Ability to add city to the favorites and fast switching between them
* Support devices with all well known screen resolutions including WVGA and square screens
* Gesture support
* Automatic units selection according to the user's regional settings
Swipe right to change between Current Today 5 day "still have tabs on bottom" but don't have it swipe to Accuweather.com as could be accidental data costs. Swipe left opposite.
The Accuweather could be under view again for reason above, i know that it's linked to 5 day.
Thanks for your feedback.
Probably I should explain some program behavior and functionality. Program internally contains 6 links to the AccuWeather site for mobile devices.
2 implicit links - when you switch from the "Current" or "Today" tabs to the "AccuWeather" tab. In this case integrated web browser shows the correspondent and different weather info for each tab.
4 explicit links - on the "5 Days" tab named "Details". When you click on "Details" link you switch to the "AccuWeather" tab automatically and browser shows the detailed forecast information.
All these links are not accidental. This is a part of license agreement between me and AccuWeather for freeware products.
Omni is an interesting project, with a lot of original contributions. Recently we talked about … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?