5,604,631 Members 40,467 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][WWE][16-Jul-10] Timolol's stock-like WM6.5.5 ROM (Build 23569)

Tip us?

HueMann
Old
Thanks Meter 35
@timolol
LOVE The 23081 ROM!... And i was wondering if you plan to release one with 28002 or 4?

-------------------------

@ionut.micu
You may also want to take a look at SPB Mobile Shell 3.5
With SPB shell and this ROM I have no need for htc's UI. None at all.

-------------------------

timolol
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HueMann View Post
@timolol
LOVE The 23081 ROM!... And i was wondering if you plan to release one with 28002 or 4?
Really really busy at the moment - plus the 28xxx builds don't have any notable changes over 23089 yet. When the different becomes evident, or I have something new to upgrade/change I'll release the next ROM
Device - Samsung Omnia 7 i8700
OS - Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango"

Feel free to donate if you like my work!

HueMann
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Ok then. I guess I'll flash up to your latest and sit back and enjoy! Thanx for all your hard work. I believe it is only you who 3G's your ROM's

Btw,
"amarullz tray" looks sweet! hint hint

karn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by timolol View Post
Really really busy at the moment - plus the 28xxx builds don't have any notable changes over 23089 yet. When the different becomes evident, or I have something new to upgrade/change I'll release the next ROM
It seems there is a new virtual keyboard in builds 28002+. Would that not be a reason for an upgrade? (maybe to 28005?). I'm in no real rush but new features are always nice, and I hear 28002 is a bit snappier. Either way i'm happy at the moment (although I still can't get Menu Enhancement working).

drcursor
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleinxxl View Post
I had the same problem, it was from "My Phone" app, I had it set to automatic sync and that drained my battery.
Yap... I also turned off myphone off that night and everything is fine now!..syncing manually now :|

Brendo
Old
Thanks Meter 412

DONATE TO ME
yep, myphone bug makes it useless!
Samsung Galaxy S IV (i9505) | 16GB
[ROM: Stock JB 4.3 | XXUEML6 | MODEM GSM/LTE: XXUEML4/XXUBMH1 | BL: PRE-KNOX | K: AUSDIM | RECOVERY: PhilZ]
DOMINATION | XPOSED

OTHER DEVICES:

Google Nexus 5 | 32GB

Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (P7310) | 32Gb

[ROM: Jellybean 4.3 | CM10.2 | CPU: 1.4ghz]

Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 (T520) | 16Gb

Pebble (Kickstarter)
Galaxy Gear (Null_)
Google Glass (Explorer)
--------
My Android Downloads
--------
OPTUS Post Paid | 3 UK PAYG | Orange France Pre Paid

saajan01
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Com 2 ROM 21882

Quote:
Originally Posted by timolol View Post
Hi TIM, 1st of all, Thank you very much for your great stoke like Rom.
Is that anyway can you cook 21882 (com 2) stoke like, very lite Rom for touch pro or FUZE with out any manila or anything like that please....
there are many Rom out there for touch pro but no one cooking stoke like 6.5 Rom with (start menu on top) com 2 Rom.... that will help lots of people who don't like to use manila. and i think it will be help for long battery like too...
Saajan

titovramirezb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I return to the 23081 and the camera have more quality using the autofocus.For open the program with botton start is more rapid too... much sometimes it is best

erwinpiero
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Hello, is there any way to select SIP keyboard options, mine went back to standard one, but can't get the one looks like EzInput back?

timolol
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by erwinpiero View Post
Hello, is there any way to select SIP keyboard options, mine went back to standard one, but can't get the one looks like EzInput back?
Hi - the solution is simple: Just press and hold the keyboard icon to bring up the SIP keyboard selector menu. This is the new 6.5.3 way to bring it up instead of having an extra button there.

To all:
Sorry that I haven't been very active recently - I've been really busy. Hopefully in a few days it'll settle down a bit and I can update this thread with my latest work.

Device - Samsung Omnia 7 i8700
OS - Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango"

Feel free to donate if you like my work!