5,595,000 Members 38,661 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help my magic accept only dream rom

Tip us?
 
usim
Old
(Last edited by usim; 20th June 2009 at 08:37 PM.)
#1  
usim's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default help my magic accept only dream rom

no so come ,ma da ieri ke . il mio magic accetta solo rom per il dream
prima caricavo di tutto .si carico una rom magic rimane sulla schemata vodafone ,nk02 cosa posso fare .grazie a tutti

i dont now why .but today my magic accept only dream rom .first the accepte all .now when i upgrade whit magic rom .i see only Vodafone Splash and nothing,
what cant t do? .thank you .sorry for my bad englich



sapphire pvt 32b eng s-off h
hboot 1.33.2005 (sapp 10000)
cpld-11
radio 2.22.19.261
rom JACHero1.7.
 
pdagenius
Old
#2  
pdagenius's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 442
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by usim View Post
no so come ,ma da ieri ke . il mio magic accetta solo rom per il dream
prima caricavo di tutto .si carico una rom magic rimane sulla schemata vodafone ,nk02 cosa posso fare .grazie a tutti

i dont now why .but today my magic accept only dream rom .first the accepte all .now when i upgrade whit magic rom .i see only Vodafone Splash and nothing,
what cant t do? .thank you .sorry for my bad englich



sapphire pvt 32b eng s-off h
hboot 1.33.2005 (sapp 10000)
cpld-11
radio 2.22.19.261
rom JACHero1.7.
Am not sure what you are trying to do with a Dream ROM - but I understand they will not work.

Load a Magic ROM onto your SD card, boot to the recovery screen and flash that instead!
Galaxy S4 I9505 [CyanogenMod 10 Rom]

Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010
Useful info:
 
usim
Old
(Last edited by usim; 20th June 2009 at 09:10 PM.)
#3  
usim's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdagenius View Post
Am not sure what you are trying to do with a Dream ROM - but I understand they will not work.

Load a Magic ROM onto your SD card, boot to the recovery screen and flash that instead!
first thank you for ansers. my magic work good whit Dream Rom (rom JACHero1.7)(no bt no wifi), now when i load Magic Rom in my sd card , and boot to recovery screen and i flash .i get only Vodafone Splash screen .
what can i do ??
 
pdagenius
Old
#4  
pdagenius's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 442
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by usim View Post
first thank you for ansers. my magic work good whit Dream Rom (rom JACHero1.7)(no bt no wifi), now when i load Magic Rom in my sd card , and boot to recovery screen and i flash .i get only Vodafone Splash screen .
what can i do ??
Do you have a Nandroid backup you can try to restore?
Galaxy S4 I9505 [CyanogenMod 10 Rom]

Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010
Useful info:
 
usim
Old
#5  
usim's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdagenius View Post
Do you have a Nandroid backup you can try to restore?
no ,because i dont backup it
 
pdagenius
Old
#6  
pdagenius's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 442
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by usim View Post
no ,because i dont backup it
Sorry - this is beyond my knowledge. I suggest you try posting in the Dream forum and asking there.

My guess is there is something that is part of the Dream ROM that is now on your Magic - perhaps the SPL has changed?
Galaxy S4 I9505 [CyanogenMod 10 Rom]

Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010
Useful info:
 
usim
Old
#7  
usim's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdagenius View Post
Sorry - this is beyond my knowledge. I suggest you try posting in the Dream forum and asking there.

My guess is there is something that is part of the Dream ROM that is now on your Magic - perhaps the SPL has changed?
yes i have change my spl .now i have hboot 1.33.2005 (sapp 10000)
cpld-11
radio 2.22.19.261
whitc spl can i use .thank you very mutch

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Get the AOSP Lock Screen on Your ICS-Powered Samsung Device

Android is the only popular mobile operating system that allows users, … more

Motorola Droid RAZR HD and M to Receive KitKat in a “Few More Weeks”

Verizon and Motorola shocked us all back in November when … more

[APK] YouTube Update to 5.6 Now Lets You Cast Live Video to Your Chromecast

Earlier today, we talked about how Google brought two new apps to … more

[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.2 Now Rolling Out to the AT&T Galaxy S 4 Active

A little under two months ago, AT&T started rolling out … more