I got it to work by doing following:
1) Downlaoded and installed the android SDK.
2) Run the command prompt and go to the tools dir in the SDK.
3) Greated an avd with 1.5 as target with the a default hardware profile. ('android list target' get a list of targets, 'android create avd -n enhanced -t 2' creates the avd as target 2)
4) Download and unzip this image file. update-cm-3.6.5-signed.system.img.zip
extracted it and put the system.img in the enhanced.avd folder.
5) Opened the emulator through a project in eclipe. But can be done as command as well 'emulator -avd enhanced'.
6) When android is running i first went to market and it seemed to work fine except that the downloads never started. So i tryed to install the MarketEnabler.apk and everything worked fine.
The system image is a developer image, and loading android on the emulator first time took quite a while.
So finally i can get the apps from Android market on the non-google branded mobile