Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

Titanium FileChanger2 by Roloracer for 3VO WM6.5 2.50( update 9-6-09)New Feature!!

OP roloracer

25th June 2009, 02:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee
Thanks Meter: 650

2,738 posts
More
This is a remake of Showaco's file changer, remade to work with the titanium .dll's, .cpr's, and now .png's. For anyone that's new here and hasn't heard of the filechanger, Here's original thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=413393 .

To use this, once you have placed it on your phone. Run the Titanium FileChanger2.mscr. It will ask which type of file you want to find and change, pick one and hit OK. Next, the File System Viewer will open and you will need to navigate to where you keep the file and choose it. Click OK, and it will ask you if you want to set the file change. Push Yes or No, and it will do the rest.

You can install these 2 files(in the zip below) anywhere on your phone as long as they stay within the same folder. They can be in main or storage, program files, my documents, wherever you want. Once placed, you could create a link to start menu. Your cpr and dll files can be place wherever you want also, and do not have to be in the same folders. They could be scattered as long as you know where to look. [Quoted from Showaco's Original]

Once you download my Titanium FileChanger2 .zip , extract the files, and drop the entire folder in your phone (preferably on your sd card), move the .ttf files(inside font and cpr folder) to the windows directory folder, and reboot to register the fonts. Once that's done, you can now use the T.FileChanger2 to mod your homescreen. I hope you guys like them

Now to my new feature!!
the latest thing is transparent softkeybar wallpapers, and as you can see, I've added the feature that will allow the use of multiple of papers, without the need of making one and having to drop it on the windows directory to overwrite the black_softkeybar.png.

Now like the .cpr's and .dla's, you'll be able to choose the .png's , you'll be able to make your papers, make your bottom bars, place them on the supplied folders, and use the T.FileChanger2 to navigate thru the device and select which bottom bar to use, let the app do it's thing , and after reboot, go and select the matching wallpaper and that's it.

I had to rework the mortscript 'cause it didn't want to activate the titanium refresh.exe for the .cpr's after the addition, so I've added a CHomeRefresh.exe that you need to place in the same place as the T. FileChanger2.

I made some wallpapers and matching transparent softkeytbars, for those who don't know how to make them, and also included two new .cpr's with fonts. You will need to use one of my .cpr's to get my clock icon to display on your clock panel.

Happy Customizing....Roloracer

Titanium FileChanger2

Get it here!(updated) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rmmrwmbynnt

PS: If there's any font someone want's me to make a .cpr for, pm me and let me know which font and I'll happily will do so.
Also for anyone that want's to revert back to the black softkeybar , to use regular wallpapers, I've added a .zip with the black_softkeybar.png here. Just add it to your bottom bar folder and select with Titanium FileChanger2.
Attached Files
File Type: zip black_softkeybar.zip - [Click for QR Code] (523 Bytes, 578 views)
Last edited by roloracer; 8th September 2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: update
25th June 2009, 02:41 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee

2,738 posts
More
Reserved for more panels!
Last edited by roloracer; 22nd September 2009 at 09:47 AM. Reason: update!
25th June 2009, 02:50 AM   |  #3  
Flag Summerville, SC
Thanks Meter: 35

338 posts
More
Wowza
That shore is purdyyyyyyyy!

Downloading now, will report. Great work Roloracer.
25th June 2009, 02:54 AM   |  #4  
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 104

1,480 posts
More
Woooohooooooooo! Good work maaaaaaan!
25th June 2009, 03:10 AM   |  #5  
Flag Desert Rat
Thanks Meter: 190

1,645 posts
More
Wow, this is fantastic work. I know this is for the 3VO 6.5, but will it works with NRG EnergyROM (21812)?
25th June 2009, 03:20 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee

2,738 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10507

Wow, this is fantastic work. I know this is for the 3VO 6.5, but will it works with NRG EnergyROM (21812)?

This is made with titanium panels , and titanium.cpr, NRGZ Energy WM6.5 uses the sliding panel homescreen, so because of the different size in the panels it wouldn't display properly , same with the custom font .cpr. Sorry
25th June 2009, 07:26 AM   |  #7  
Flag In a galaxy far far away...
Thanks Meter: 99

1,063 posts
More
im having trouble getting this to work. i have 1.3 of the 3vo rom

i downloaded the attached file, copied to memory card, move font to correct directory, rebooted, installed cab, set .cpr file then set .dll and rebooted, no change in panel color but i have the new font

any thoughts?
Last edited by skaroger867; 25th June 2009 at 07:30 AM.
25th June 2009, 09:55 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee

2,738 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaroger867

im having trouble getting this to work. i have 1.3 of the 3vo rom

i downloaded the attached file, copied to memory card, move font to correct directory, rebooted, installed cab, set .cpr file then set .dll and rebooted, no change in panel color but i have the new font

any thoughts?

which one did you use? if you chose bronzeres.dla from the folder, it's the default one and you won't see a change. Try a different color! (bronzeres/color.dla)
25th June 2009, 02:53 PM   |  #9  
Flag In a galaxy far far away...
Thanks Meter: 99

1,063 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roloracer

which one did you use? if you chose bronzeres.dla from the folder, it's the default one and you won't see a change. Try a different color! (bronzeres/color.dla)

i tried many different ones, and this morning i woke up and tried it again and it worked, lol. but i dont have the new font

either way man, looks great. glad to be able to see more of my background.
25th June 2009, 07:31 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 1

45 posts
home screen's bottom panel color. how?
Hi roloracer

thanks for your effort.

How did you change the look of home screen's bottom panel. (if possible color). If i change the color scheme, it won't change the home screen bottom color. i am using 3VO 6.5. any idea?

thanks.

Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom, homescreen, panels, theme, wm 6.5
Previous Thread Next Thread