Help needed: List of messages disappeared.

OP w00t_86

25th June 2009, 02:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Sorry for the wall of text, but hopefully can get some solutions from you guys who are more experienced in Windows Mobile than me.

I got a brand new replacement phone two days ago from the HTC service centre in Singapore due to a camera problem from my previous set of Diamond 2.

My previous Diamond 2 upon receiving smses would place all the smses according to chronological order in a list which you could access after tapping the screen once at the Message menu. What appears would be the choice to view details of the contact, list of messages, as well as the call history.

However, the weird thing that has happened is that with my new replacement, the list of messages that i would newly receive would be gone. However, this only happened to one number which was CNANewsPack. I have chosen all my previous settings that placed all messages to "Threaded" in the "All Settings" menu but to no avail. Maybe there was something i missed?

Is there anyway i can see the list of messages that i receive from future from this particular number? Thanks so much in advance.
29th September 2009, 07:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 29

403 posts
More
Hi. Did u manage to sort out ypur problem without hard reset?I think i have the same problem.

I recently got a TD2(3 months). all was good untill recently i had a problem with opera which no one could help me with and ended up having to hard reset

Now, everytime i touch the messaging tab via touchflo, or select a contact and then choose the messaging tab(2 c all the previous messages from that contact), there is no messages.although i know they are in my phone. also, when i select the message tab from tflo3d, the option on the bottom right(menu), does nothing if i touuch it.

please let me know if you or anyone else can help.

Thanks in advance.

rumz82@yahoo.co.uk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread