First i would like to thank every one who made this possible , im sorry i dont know ur names..
This is what i did i dont know if itll work for every one but fingers crossed....
1. its like the normal rooting procedure except with the boot.img that i have!!! U need the sdk for this to work!!
2. Download superhero rom v2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3Y02RZAT
3. rename as update.zip and place on sdcard.
4. Shutdown phone.
5. Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/24898357...ry-RAv1.0H.img
6. place this img in the tools folder of the sdk.
7. Start phone in fastboot mode (power+voulme)
8. from the fastboot menu in cmd restart phone with the boot image provided above. (c:\sdk\tools fastboot boot recovery-RAv1.0H.img).
UPDATE:: DO A NANDROID BACKUP THEN USE THE BOOT.IMG THAT WAS BACKED UP BY NANDROID (ON YOUR SD CARD) FOR STEP NUMBER 12/13/14..
9. wipe data and update .
10. reset phone but remove battery when the rogers sign comes on.
11. go to flashboot mode again.
12. .......... use backed up boot.img
13. place this in the tools directory of the sdk
14. in cmd again flash the boot image (c:\sdk\tools fastboot flash boot boot.img)
15. Now reboot and thats it ur done!!!!
NO WIFI!!!! NO BLUETOOTH IN THE SUPER HERO ROM AM TRYING OTHER ROMS... I THINK THIS METHORD SHOULD WORK AN ALL ROMS NOW... maybe not....
after trying for a while only superhero works not the hero by haykuro... dunno why it keeps restarting at the htc splash screen....