Noobie needs help! (energy rom tweaks)
Hello, i'm a complete noob who received the phone 2 days ago. On the day that I picked up the phone, I immediately installed the energy rom 3.0 by following the simple instructions. Almost everything on the energy rom (updated 6/12) was perfect except...
I have a few inquiries before I mess with my fuze (or possibly brick it):
1) How do I add newly downloaded applications (games) from my computer to my phone?
-Do I just drag it and place it anywhere on my HTC drive? (btw, I don't have a storage card yet, should i drag future applications in there?)
ex. I downloaded a game application off some mobility site which had like 12 files... Idk if I am supposed to drag them and drop it off in my HTC flash drive or in a folder.
2) When I add the application/games, how do I access them?
-Are they automatically placed into the game folder in the start menu?
3) How do I add new tweaks to my phone? Specific tweaking applications like some landscape adjustment, or keyboard or theme.
-How do I use those tweaks? If I d/led the landscape tweak, what is the first step that I do?
-Do I also just drag into my HTC flash drive?
4) How can I make JUST the energy rom clock transparent, it covers my today screen picture and it's very annoying.
5) Is there an application to adjust the start menu items with the 4 columns on the energy rom.
6) The phone seems a bit sluggish when I try to unlock it or slide across, is there a way that I can increase the speed?
-installing a micro sd card? somehow fix the internal applications and stuff?
Thank you, and sorry for posting this uber noob thread, I just don't know where to start to look for specific threads to answer these questions.