XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ★ || Build date 2009/7/9 ||

OP NRGZ28

14th July 2009, 09:38 PM   |  #1981  
Flag Folsom, CA
Thanks Meter: 5

1,642 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditm02

Hey guys, this is the first time i flashed a ROM, i used this one because i wanted the TF3D2 on my FUZE, but all the links were down in " XBmod Manila Rhodium VGA Beta 1D CFC" thread. Like i said this is my first flash and am noobin my way through this stuff. Whats the diff btween the two? I kinda just wanted the standard TF3D2 interface i think (or do I ?) help? lol

I see that the XBmod Manila Rhodium VGA Beta 1D CFC is just cabs and not a flash, is this correct?

I prefer to have the weather tab where the 5 day is vertical and not horizontal,

I have read most of both threads, i was hoping some of the pros could help shine some light for me ?

i currently have

|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ★ || Build date 2009/7/9 || (Standard)
windowmobile 6.5
CE OS 5.2.23001
Build 23001.5.0.60
Version July 9th 2009 WWE
Radio 1.14.25.35

This thread is for a ROM that you flash.

The CABs in the xboxmod thread are for installing stuff after you have flashed a ROM.

The EnergyROM 3.0 Standard release has a version of TF3D2 that the chef has put together.

If you start modifiying the stuff that the chef provided in the ROM, you are likely to run into issues.

As for describing the differences, my advice is to try stuff out yourself. You could, for example, install the the "Titanium" (without TF3D2) version of this ROM and then add the xboxmod stuff yourself.

If you are new to all this, I recommend that you try a few and pick one that you like. Chances are you will come back to this one. But when you start tweakng it, expect some headaches.
14th July 2009, 10:18 PM   |  #1982  
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Anyone know how to delete a damn e-mail account? I put two e-mail accounts on my phone and would like to delete one of them. I've done it before with the stock and NATF 4.5 ROM, but can't figure it out with this one. Thanks!
14th July 2009, 10:19 PM   |  #1983  
Flag Lake Orion
Thanks Meter: 0

30 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyraider

The "Standard" version of EnergyROM comes with TF3D2 (also known as Manila 2, Rhodium Manila) so it is already there when you flash the rom. By the way, I suggest that you read a bit more about Rhodium Manila and understand its limitations (such features and bugs) because changing anything on the Rhodium manila is pretty complicated which is why it has its own thread. Most of the time there isn't really anything a chef can do to "fix" bugs or to add feature to Manila. With that in mind, I believe you were looking at a landscape shot of the manila. You can't really change so that the 5 day forecast is vertical while in portrait view. If you really prefer the landscape view of Manila, then you can find a screen rotating utility of your choice.

Balls i hate bein a noob, ok i should have said this b4 but i have the utmost respect for anyone involved in such complex things like this and thanx for replying

i understand the limitations that there is not much that can be done to fix manilla 2 bugs, so that means making the clock transperant one of those things? also i installed at&t nav and it wrked like three times and now i get a error when i try and open it, in fact it has dissapeared from my programs list... and its not in the "remove programs" list. any ideas?
14th July 2009, 10:42 PM   |  #1984  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 221

2,193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drake2007

Interesting. Non of those happen to me. I am using the 0709 Standard version. However, I do not use CU or any other configuration tool. I install one thing at a time and then test it. Skyfire is working great for me.

yeah the latest version of skyfire 1.0 (came out a week and a half ago) installs fine but crashes when its in a connecting state. at least for some 6.5 users on their user forum are you using the latest or am I just unlucky on this one?
14th July 2009, 10:54 PM   |  #1985  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 120

1,144 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuze_noob

Anyone know how to delete a damn e-mail account? I put two e-mail accounts on my phone and would like to delete one of them. I've done it before with the stock and NATF 4.5 ROM, but can't figure it out with this one. Thanks!

Start > System > Messaging > Menu > Tools > Options (Be sure you are not in the middle of a Send/Receive at the time or options will be grey'd out)

You will see a list of all your Email Accounts on this screen.

Use your Stylus to "Click" and HOLD the account you want to Delete and a Delete option will show.

Hope this helps!
14th July 2009, 11:03 PM   |  #1986  
Thanks Meter: 15

238 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamBendy

Sorry, haven't tried it as such, but it appears you have done everything I would have tried too.

Good luck

PS - If your battery level is under 20% it may not work...

see key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\PushInternetEngine :BatteryLevel

Do you mean that push internet works on your phone, or you don't know because you haven't tried it?
By the way, the battery level of my phone never reaches lower than 20%.

Actually, I would like to find out if there is anyone who successfully enabled push internet on this rom. Cheers.
Last edited by handfish; 14th July 2009 at 11:07 PM.
14th July 2009, 11:09 PM   |  #1987  
Flag Folsom, CA
Thanks Meter: 5

1,642 posts
More
Oh come on !
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuze_noob

I think a little searching would have answered that for you.

In fact, I'm sure it would. EXAMPLE
Last edited by BigBadger; 14th July 2009 at 11:14 PM.
14th July 2009, 11:24 PM   |  #1988  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 10

1,830 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadger

I think a little searching would have answered that for you.

In fact, I'm sure it would. EXAMPLE

That is awesome.... LOL!!!!
14th July 2009, 11:27 PM   |  #1989  
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,020

10,462 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchapman007

That is awesome.... LOL!!!!

Hell yeah it is :P
14th July 2009, 11:30 PM   |  #1990  
Thanks Meter: 3

425 posts
hey NRG do you know whats up with tha call history tab?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread