Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,454 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ★ || Build date 2009/7/9 ||

Tip us?

hoangt12345
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up How to manage the Tab in TouchFLo3?

Thank you very much for your hard work. My Fuze now runs much more faster than with the original AT&T ROM.

I am using your newest Standard ROM with the Radio Version 1.14.25.35 and is a subscriber of T-Mobile.

1) I saw the program to arrange the tabs in the Today screen but couldn't find it
2) In the weather tab, I add 3 different locations but it gets stuck in either 1/3, 2/3, or 3/3. Clicking on it doesn't move to the next location
3) I am using Tomtom 7 on my Fuze, is it possible to add an extra tab for FootPrint into the Today screen. I installed to the ToKDKobes Footprints TomTom Supported
4) Any suggestion to make the Fuze acquires satellite a little bit faster. In mine usually it takes 5 to 10 min to got the satellite signal even I already updated the QuickGPS data as well as jump start the GPS using GPS Test. The only thing that Aurora ROM lags comparing with the original AT&T ROM.

Once more thank you

TheChelseaMan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't access GOOGLE VOICE from Opera or IE

Hey guys!

I had the updated ROM on my HTC Fuze, but then I flashed in NRG's awesome ENERGY ROM. Now, when try I access www.m.google.com/voice to send text messages or call, I get an error message saying, "Device not compatible".

I have no problems browsing anything else, it's just the Google Voice(Mobile version) website that I can't get into. I can access Google voice's website(desktop version), but then I can't click on anything and send texts or make calls. It's very important to me since I can't make free calls anymore...

Please help....

Truly,
TheChelseaMan

anheuer
Old
Thanks Meter 6
All the download links seem to be offline..

is there a different link?
I'm trying to download the Titanium version

aaswouw
Old
(Last edited by aaswouw; 12th August 2009 at 09:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by anheuer View Post
All the download links seem to be offline..

is there a different link?
I'm trying to download the Titanium version

Try downloading a newer version from NRG, let's say this one:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536751

bratch15
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I was wondering if anyone knows how to disable the HTC contacts and contact card. I want to revert back to the windows mobile contacts page when hitting All people. I'm a very impatient person and people always freeze my phone because it takes forever to open up a contact and they keep tapping the screen. I have been searching for hours and cannot come up with anything. And if anyone came across a cab file that would make life even better for a noob. Havent used total commander yet at all.

bratch15
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone please help?

hefman
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by bratch15 View Post
Anyone please help?
First off, you're asking in the wrong place. This is a manila (Touchflo3D) issue and not really specific to this rom. Not only that, but this is an old rom and nobody is really checking this thread any more. You're better off looking in a forum that specializes in manila tweaks.

As to your question... it can be done, but it is not a simple thing. Do a search for SaMaHo -- it's a program you can run with manila that allows you to remap some of the links and softkeys. I'm pretty sure it will let you remap the all contacts key.
Current Device: HTC Inspire 4G
Rom: aospX (ICS) 1.0.0-BR7
Radio: 12.69a.60.29U_26.17.14.11_M
Previous Devices: AT&T Tilt2, HTC Touch Pro (unbranded), Verizon/HTC XV6700 (Apache), Cingular/HTC 8125 (Wizard), Cingular/HTC SMT5600 (Typhoon), and various nameless, faceless analog flip phones... oh yeah, and a Motorola DynaTAC...

My wife has an iPhone...

"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

thefatty26
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i cant download it =(

mistokibbles
Old
Thanks Meter 0
There's a newer version of the rom, EnergyROM Warhawk. Go download that one

ngpsaki
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote: