Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,645 Members 38,917 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What is the biggest standard size battery for the Blackstone?

Tip us?

D8LOM
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FileFixer View Post
I found this and buy it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1950mah-Spare-Ba...4.c0.m14.l1262

1950 mAh. Standard package.
That's a fake! as we already discussed about this seller and his battery.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505
http://pin.bbm.com/7bb3d581
Follow me on

D8LOM
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you very much.

I look forward to your feedback!

I've sent mine off last week and got an email from the seller to say they'll contact me once they've tested the battery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascenca83 View Post
I will return mine tomorrow.
As soon as the replacement arrives I will test it and give you a feedback.

Ascenca
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505
http://pin.bbm.com/7bb3d581
Follow me on

Fallen Spartan
Old
Moderator Committee - Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Thanks Meter 4,352
Location: Belfast, Ireland Likes: Whiskey & XDA Dislikes: No whiskey

DONATE TO ME
Default WARNING!

Just a word of warning to you all. I posted a review on post#201 for a 1700mAh battery I purchased off ebay.

Original the results where extremely encouraging and battery was approximately 30% better than the 1300mAh. Well I've had battery for over a week now and performance has now disintegrated. It cannot even last a day on standby.

I would recommend not buying this battery from this location.

I'm still searching for a legit 1700mAh+ battery which has proven improved battery performance.

Ta

Rick
If I have helped you, support Parkinson's
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.” ~ John Lennon

Bouloama
Old
Thanks Meter 0
To bad to hear that.. presumably all the extended batteries from ebay tested here are fakes?

I'm now looking in to this one from Mugen Power, its 1500Mah and full CE certified. Mugen Power seems to be famous about their quality..

http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...kumulator.html

Vatte
Old
(Last edited by Vatte; 29th September 2009 at 10:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Hey Guys,

what about the HTC Touch Pro2 Battery BA S390 it has 1500mAh Link. And I noticed somewhere that it should fit into the HD. Can anybody confirm this?
If it would fit, it would be great because the 1500 mAh are real and from HTC within their quality and garantee.

kind regards
Vatte

Sean3
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouloama View Post
To bad to hear that.. presumably all the extended batteries from ebay tested here are fakes?

I'm now looking in to this one from Mugen Power, its 1500Mah and full CE certified. Mugen Power seems to be famous about their quality..

http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...kumulator.html
The Mugen 1500mah is solid. For what it's worth, I've had one since May and I've been really happy with it.

Bouloama
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean3 View Post
The Mugen 1500mah is solid. For what it's worth, I've had one since May and I've been really happy with it.
Is its capacity really a bit larger then the normal battery?
HTC LEO

Rom: 1.16.468.1 WWE
Radio: 2.06.51.07
Protocol: 15.30.50.07U

Fallen Spartan
Old
Thanks Meter 4,352

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Could you provide some test results on capacity against original?
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.” ~ John Lennon

Sean3
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Spartan View Post
Could you provide some test results on capacity against original?
Fallen, I'm not sure how to accurately test battery life, I must admit, although I have followed the tests throughout this thread. That might be important considering the battery is a bit pricey. If I can break free for a few hours in the next day or so I'll go back through the thread, download the necessary things and work on it.

@Bouloama, when I first got the battery, I would finish the day with about 20% more battery than I did with the 1350. Four months later it's still holding up pretty close to that. It seems to have dropped a percent or two, but my usage varies.

Fallen Spartan
Old
Thanks Meter 4,352

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Fallen, I'm not sure how to accurately test battery life, I must admit, although I have followed the tests throughout this thread. That might be important considering the battery is a bit pricey. If I can break free for a few hours in the next day or so I'll go back through the thread, download the necessary things and work on it.

@Bouloama, when I first got the battery, I would finish the day with about 20% more battery than I did with the 1350. Four months later it's still holding up pretty close to that. It seems to have dropped a percent or two, but my usage varies.
Much appreciated - This will help provide a more accurate picture on how battery performs, providing more info helping people make the decision on whether or not to purchase it

Tags
battery, blackstone, power, review, test