XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

What is the biggest standard size battery for the Blackstone?

OP Ikkari

28th September 2009, 02:35 PM   |  #211  
D8LOM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0
 
378 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FileFixer

I found this and buy it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1950mah-Spare-Ba...4.c0.m14.l1262

1950 mAh. Standard package.

That's a fake! as we already discussed about this seller and his battery.
28th September 2009, 02:50 PM   |  #212  
D8LOM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0
 
378 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Thank you very much.

I look forward to your feedback!

I've sent mine off last week and got an email from the seller to say they'll contact me once they've tested the battery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascenca83

I will return mine tomorrow.
As soon as the replacement arrives I will test it and give you a feedback.

Ascenca

29th September 2009, 09:58 AM   |  #213  
Fallen Spartan's Avatar
Moderator Committee - Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Flag Belfast, Ireland Likes: Whiskey & XDA Dislikes: No whiskey
Thanks Meter: 4,489
 
10
23,119 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Donate to Me
WARNING!
Just a word of warning to you all. I posted a review on post#201 for a 1700mAh battery I purchased off ebay.

Original the results where extremely encouraging and battery was approximately 30% better than the 1300mAh. Well I've had battery for over a week now and performance has now disintegrated. It cannot even last a day on standby.

I would recommend not buying this battery from this location.

I'm still searching for a legit 1700mAh+ battery which has proven improved battery performance.

Ta

Rick
29th September 2009, 11:05 AM   |  #214  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
426 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
To bad to hear that.. presumably all the extended batteries from ebay tested here are fakes?

I'm now looking in to this one from Mugen Power, its 1500Mah and full CE certified. Mugen Power seems to be famous about their quality..

http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...kumulator.html
29th September 2009, 11:22 AM   |  #215  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Hey Guys,

what about the HTC Touch Pro2 Battery BA S390 it has 1500mAh Link. And I noticed somewhere that it should fit into the HD. Can anybody confirm this?
If it would fit, it would be great because the 1500 mAh are real and from HTC within their quality and garantee.

kind regards
Vatte
Last edited by Vatte; 29th September 2009 at 11:28 AM.
30th September 2009, 06:21 AM   |  #216  
Sean3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tulsa, Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 28
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouloama

To bad to hear that.. presumably all the extended batteries from ebay tested here are fakes?

I'm now looking in to this one from Mugen Power, its 1500Mah and full CE certified. Mugen Power seems to be famous about their quality..

http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...kumulator.html

The Mugen 1500mah is solid. For what it's worth, I've had one since May and I've been really happy with it.
30th September 2009, 08:56 AM   |  #217  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
426 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean3

The Mugen 1500mah is solid. For what it's worth, I've had one since May and I've been really happy with it.

Is its capacity really a bit larger then the normal battery?
30th September 2009, 11:59 AM   |  #218  
Fallen Spartan's Avatar
Moderator Committee - Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Flag Belfast, Ireland Likes: Whiskey & XDA Dislikes: No whiskey
Thanks Meter: 4,489
 
10
23,119 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean3

The Mugen 1500mah is solid. For what it's worth, I've had one since May and I've been really happy with it.

Could you provide some test results on capacity against original?
1st October 2009, 01:57 AM   |  #219  
Sean3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tulsa, Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 28
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Spartan

Could you provide some test results on capacity against original?

Fallen, I'm not sure how to accurately test battery life, I must admit, although I have followed the tests throughout this thread. That might be important considering the battery is a bit pricey. If I can break free for a few hours in the next day or so I'll go back through the thread, download the necessary things and work on it.

@Bouloama, when I first got the battery, I would finish the day with about 20% more battery than I did with the 1350. Four months later it's still holding up pretty close to that. It seems to have dropped a percent or two, but my usage varies.
1st October 2009, 12:51 PM   |  #220  
Fallen Spartan's Avatar
Moderator Committee - Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Flag Belfast, Ireland Likes: Whiskey & XDA Dislikes: No whiskey
Thanks Meter: 4,489
 
10
23,119 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean3

Fallen, I'm not sure how to accurately test battery life, I must admit, although I have followed the tests throughout this thread. That might be important considering the battery is a bit pricey. If I can break free for a few hours in the next day or so I'll go back through the thread, download the necessary things and work on it.

@Bouloama, when I first got the battery, I would finish the day with about 20% more battery than I did with the 1350. Four months later it's still holding up pretty close to that. It seems to have dropped a percent or two, but my usage varies.

Much appreciated - This will help provide a more accurate picture on how battery performs, providing more info helping people make the decision on whether or not to purchase it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, blackstone, power, review, test
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes