That's great for a start! I'm impressed!
I have found some bugs:
- The volume level is louder than the volume indicator after a close/restart.
- After a close/restart, the names of the preset buttons change from for example "87,5" to "87" with the "5" under the "87" (see pics)... After that the preset button for my example tunes to "87" and not to "87,5". If I try to edit the name, only "5" is editable.
- There's a problem with the police you use: after I use Power Radio, the font of the task manager on my Touch HD is replaced by yours (see pic)... I have to soft reset to get it back.
Will it be possible to:
- store more presets
- store the name of the station instead of the frequency during the scan
- add the possibility to record the radio
One more question, but it may be for flywhc: when the reception is not good, the name of the station can be misspelled (the other information also can be wrong)... I thought the checkwords in RDS groups could help in detecting these errors and not transmit a wrong block.
TyphooN CyanogenMod 7