To reset the handset’s factory settings, via buttons, follow the steps below:
WARNING: This Reset will Delete ALL added Data from the Handsets Memory
When the handset is powered off, Press and Hold the 5 key then power on the handset
Press either the 1 key (Master Clear) or 2 key (Master Reset) at the Format Menu screen then press the Y key (Yes) at the confirmation prompt
Note: To turn the SGH-I637 (Jack) on or off simply Press & Hold the power button , located on the upper left side of the handset.
You do not have to unlock security on the phone to be able to do this...
1) From the home screen type in *#1546792*#
2) pick 3 for network and call settings
3) Set network order to Auto, and network mode to auto
In the \Windows directory there is a program called Adminsettings.exe. You can create a short cut in the Startmenu and not have to type out all of the
Unlock security on the Jack-
• The first step of removing the security limitations is to download the ClearSecurity file.
• Next, connect the Samsung Jack to the computer and move the file to the device through ActiveSync.
• Install ClearSecurity and launch Microsoft’s Security Configuration Manager.
• Select Security Off from the drop down menu and click the Provision button, the program will install a file called Tool.
• Run a registry editor program like Total Commander or Mobile Registry Editor and delete the key ForceCellConnection from:
Make sure after you are done with the unlock procedure that you uninstall clearsecurity.cab, it will be called "SOTI MobiControl Device Agent" in remove
So far, the only button I have found to be able to reprogram is the AT&T button on the bottom left of the keyboard. It invokes MediaNet.lnk in the
\Windows directory. You can modify the shortcut to point to whatever program you want.