Post Reply

[ROM] JACxHEROSkiv2.2- JAC/CC (JAC-SKI HTC KERNEL BFS-240) Dream/Mytouch 9/30/09

OP justanothercrowd

8th July 2009, 06:51 AM   |  #21  
samethsom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylicious

ehh the battery didnt change,

its the ophone one :/

Anything in particular to make me want to move to this build?
8th July 2009, 06:53 AM   |  #22  
johnnylicious's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
1,407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
still testing and sync so its gonna take 10-15 mins to test so im not sure
8th July 2009, 06:53 AM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 3
 
249 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
I just want to be the first to ask, do i need to format my ext2 partition, should i wipe before i flash, do i need the latest spl, how can i format my sd card without using paragon, where and what radio are you guys using, are all the apps moved over to the sdcard cause i only have x space left in my phone, can you put the ophone theme in the rom, ect..............

Sorry I just want to be the first to say that bluetooth is still not working, there is still some lag so i am going back to bla bla bla, the led light is still not fixed, the htc screen comes up when i hot the home button, the link to the spl is not working, this rom is good enough for daily use, you should try putting a flux capacitor on the next build, ect............
8th July 2009, 06:53 AM   |  #24  
rigamrts's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyaznboi

double post. my bad

yeah i know how you feel i've got my new asus netbook sometimes it's slow as a dog but for the price it's a steal

my desktop just sits there collecting dust
8th July 2009, 06:54 AM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Flag Clackamas
Thanks Meter: 25
 
450 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylicious

phone rebooted after it hit the activation screen pretty wierd.

rebooting now. lets hope this time it works

mine rebooted when it was still downloading O.o but it started up agian in les than minute. so all good =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by samethsom

Anything in particular to make me want to move to this build?

possible faster with framework apk optimized.
8th July 2009, 06:54 AM   |  #26  
SolemnWishing's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 9
 
645 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Does this include original Launcher/ Home so we won't need to use the TouchFLO interface as the default home?
8th July 2009, 06:57 AM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Flag Clackamas
Thanks Meter: 25
 
450 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
UGHHH im going to have to redownload...mine aborted i got a corrupted weather.apk file.. lame...
8th July 2009, 06:57 AM   |  #28  
stopjockingme@gmail.com's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
213 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolemnWishing

Does this include original Launcher/ Home so we won't need to use the TouchFLO interface as the default home?

That should also be included, in case others want to still have the hero theme but run on the Home launcher. 2.3.5 is laggy for some reason
8th July 2009, 06:59 AM   |  #29  
samethsom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklees

I just want to be the first to ask, do i need to format my ext2 partition, should i wipe before i flash, do i need the latest spl, how can i format my sd card without using paragon, where and what radio are you guys using, are all the apps moved over to the sdcard cause i only have x space left in my phone, can you put the ophone theme in the rom, ect..............

Sorry I just want to be the first to say that bluetooth is still not working, there is still some lag so i am going back to bla bla bla, the led light is still not fixed, the htc screen comes up when i hot the home button, the link to the spl is not working, this rom is good enough for daily use, you should try putting a flux capacitor on the next build, ect............

This is a fresh thread, all the question that you are asking have been answered, and covered, can you please search the forums before asking questions.
8th July 2009, 07:00 AM   |  #30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Question
Ok quick question. I have cyans 3.6.4.1 on my phone. And I created an ext2 partition using the terminal emulator. Then I converted it to ext3 in the recovery console. Now iwant to check it before I flash this Rom. How do I go about checking it. Is there a command that I can type in terminal. Secondly I see that a lot of things have been moved to the sd card. How exactly do I put those on my sd card. In the partition I suppose. Thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hero, heroski, jac, miketaylor00
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes