Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,095 Members 40,724 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App][Beta] ACR Auto Call Recorder Version 1.2.4

Tip us?

abiis
Old
(Last edited by abiis; 15th October 2009 at 01:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
@abiis
Took me one minute to find this tutorial >

http://pcsplace.com/tutorial/create-...-phone-how-to/

I googled "how to make animated wallpaper"
There are sites that have animated wallpapers made already that can be downloaded.
Btw, when I read your post, I though you were asking an ACR related question which is why I thought Slothie would have an answer.
But I must have had brain fog as Wallpaper has nothing to do with ACR (I must have thought I was in the S2U2 thread )
As was suggested, you should Google or use another search engine to find some of the answers to your questions, especially when they are unrelated to ACR.
hi BIKer1
your great thanks for your help i ve searched and tried a lot of sites but no result and i am sorry one more time to aske this question about wallpapers here really sorry
and it s the first time that i find u on line

and for you to Slothie thanks for your help and sorry again for asking that here

l4u0k3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
does this program work on treo 750, treo 800w n treo pro cdma ?

Biker1
Old
(Last edited by Biker1; 15th October 2009 at 06:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1248
Quote:
Originally Posted by abiis View Post
hi BIKer1
your great thanks for your help i ve searched and tried a lot of sites but no result and i am sorry one more time to aske this question about wallpapers here really sorry
and it s the first time that i find u on line

and for you to Slothie thanks for your help and sorry again for asking that here
I think maybe you are JOKING around now
I posted a link about Wallpaper in the post you quoted me, which is post #380.
You have to click on that link,which is Highlighted, and you will see the page on how to make animated wallpaper.
Bring the cursor over the highlighted link and left click.
**I won't be responding to anymore questions that are UNRELATED to ACR, as they are cluttering Slothie's Thread.
As Slothie suggested, Search the Web for unrelated Questions, or maybe there is a forum on Xda that you can post your unrelated questions in.
T-Mobile S5 (SM-G900T)
Sprint Verizon T-Mobile

NYS/NYC, USA:
Where LAW ABIDING CITIZENS & Their FAMILIES are UNARMED & DEFENSELESS Against ARMED & DANGEROUS CRIMINALS; NYS: 77,490 VIOLENT CRIMES in 2011!

Biker1
Old
Thanks Meter 1248
Quote:
Originally Posted by l4u0k3 View Post
does this program work on treo 750, treo 800w n treo pro cdma ?
I am unsure, but I suggest you download v1.2.1 or v1.2.2, and see how it works for you. Let us know.
If anyone with one of the devices mentioned above has ACR on their device or has tried ACR, please post your results.
T-Mobile S5 (SM-G900T)
Sprint Verizon T-Mobile

NYS/NYC, USA:
Where LAW ABIDING CITIZENS & Their FAMILIES are UNARMED & DEFENSELESS Against ARMED & DANGEROUS CRIMINALS; NYS: 77,490 VIOLENT CRIMES in 2011!

smotrs
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sprint Touch Pro, still no luck with the other persons voice. Way to faint to hear. Have tried Uninstalling, deleting Registry path, soft reset and then reinstalling. Same results, can only hear my side of the call.
Sprint Touch Pro
OEVO
LTEVO

Biker1
Old
Thanks Meter 1248
Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
Sprint Touch Pro, still no luck with the other persons voice. Way to faint to hear. Have tried Uninstalling, deleting Registry path, soft reset and then reinstalling. Same results, can only hear my side of the call.
Is your network GSM or CDMA?
T-Mobile S5 (SM-G900T)
Sprint Verizon T-Mobile

NYS/NYC, USA:

darkerhelmet
Old
Thanks Meter 0
HTC Touch Pro from Sprint I only get my voice.

Biker1
Old
Thanks Meter 1248
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkerhelmet View Post
HTC Touch Pro from Sprint I only get my voice.
Pro or Pro2
Which ROM?
T-Mobile S5 (SM-G900T)
Sprint Verizon T-Mobile

NYS/NYC, USA:

samej71
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hello,

I have a Sprint CDMA HTC Touch Pro with Psyki v4 ROM. An earlier version of "ACR.CAB" (old enough to still have the "readme" tab, but I didn't see any version information in it) worked just fine recording both sides of calls.

However, I just upgraded to 1.2.2 and now I hear only my side of the call.

Side question: I see a "Start Recording" menu option during calls, but choosing it doesn't seem to do anything. Was this menu option created when I installed ACR or is it from something else?

Thanks Slothie and Biker1 for working and supporting ACR.

darkerhelmet
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Touch Pro and I have not altered the phone software so I guess it has the stock ROM.