Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 36,558 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|July 4|RAPH| ..`..-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

Tip us?

jchuillier
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmedrano1977 View Post
Can you post a screenshot of the sms screen so I can have a better sense of what exactly you are talking about. I thought the HTC messaging was left out of these roms but I'm not using the MaxManila rom so I can be certain of what you are working with. If you go to start/settings/system in there you have an SMS Threading Icon, once you click on it, it gives you an option for threaded or classic. You can try that and see if that works.
I've seen the "threaded / classic" setting but it changes nothing for me

Here's the screen I have when I go to the "message" tab, (not the "email" tab)
And it's a BIG challenge to sent an SMS from this screen, in fact as soon as I tap on the contact logo to add a recipient the phone freezes...

Thanks for the help

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot1.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	289043
Now :

GT-N7105 / CM 10.2

Before :

Ace / JellyBean 42R4 by Randomblame

Raphael / Energy ROM

fmedrano1977
Old
Thanks Meter 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchuillier View Post
I've seen the "threaded / classic" setting but it changes nothing for me

Here's the screen I have when I go to the "message" tab, (not the "email" tab)
And it's a BIG challenge to sent an SMS from this screen, in fact as soon as I tap on the contact logo to add a recipient the phone freezes...

Thanks for the help

Attachment 289043
Try this cab and see if it works for you.

carlos_polanco
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Thumbs up Donation

Hi again,

NRGZ I appreciate your work and will give u some cash for a beer.

72U10159AE948481X

Keep Cooking
CJp
► LG G2 D800 + TMOBILE UNLIMITED Powered!

jchuillier
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmedrano1977 View Post
Try this cab and see if it works for you.
You saved the day !!!

Back to the OLD, UGLY BUT WORKING SMS module.

Thanks a lot
Now :

GT-N7105 / CM 10.2

Before :

Ace / JellyBean 42R4 by Randomblame

Raphael / Energy ROM

bp787
Old
Thanks Meter 10
has anyone had a problem with their voicemail settings being lost?

I flashed the 26 feb rom recently, and this morning i have been unable to get to my voicemail from the phone. I get the following error:

"voicemail is not configured on this line"

Then I'm prompted to enter the number. I followed some suggestions on going into the phone settings and doing a "get settings" on the voicemail/SMS service.

Get Settings prodcues this: "Cannot read settings from the network. Try viewing settings later, or disconnect data connection and try again".

I disabled and rest the data connection and tried to "Get settings" with no luck.

UPDATE: while typing this, i went back through my call history, found the voicemail number, redialed it, got my VM, hung up. Then I pressed and held the 1 key to dial VM, and everything works again. WTF!?!

Has this happened to anyone else? I found some things on it, but no other answers other than: Call ATT or change the SIM. I doubt this was a ROM problem, but who knows.

drstjohn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by exilkubaner View Post
really noone having issues with the clock?

maybe it is because of my carrier which has very bad coverage.
could the location service be responsible for these clock switches?
I'm having a bit of trouble with my Fuze and the most recent energy rom. First, I like this rom alot. It's way faster than other roms I've tried, and almost everything works. I haven't tried setting an alarm yet, but the sun/moon icon displayed for the weather is wrong most of the time. It's been showing the moon all morning, during full daylight. Anyone know a fix for this?

NRGZ28
Old
Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo - OP
Thanks Meter 10007
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos_polanco View Post
Hi again,

NRGZ I appreciate your work and will give u some cash for a beer.

72U10159AE948481X

Keep Cooking
Thanks buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp787 View Post
has anyone had a problem with their voicemail settings being lost?

I flashed the 26 feb rom recently, and this morning i have been unable to get to my voicemail from the phone. I get the following error:

"voicemail is not configured on this line"

Then I'm prompted to enter the number. I followed some suggestions on going into the phone settings and doing a "get settings" on the voicemail/SMS service.

Get Settings prodcues this: "Cannot read settings from the network. Try viewing settings later, or disconnect data connection and try again".

I disabled and rest the data connection and tried to "Get settings" with no luck.

UPDATE: while typing this, i went back through my call history, found the voicemail number, redialed it, got my VM, hung up. Then I pressed and held the 1 key to dial VM, and everything works again. WTF!?!

Has this happened to anyone else? I found some things on it, but no other answers other than: Call ATT or change the SIM. I doubt this was a ROM problem, but who knows.
That's definitely a carrier/SIM problem. The ROM doesn't control your voicemail settings
.. - Energy ROM Chef -..

Click below for ROM threads

(OneX, OneS, Amaze, Sensation, HD2, EVO 4G, Inspire 4G, Vision, Incredible 2, Desire HD, MyTouch4G)
(Asus Transformer TF101 / TF201 / TF300 )
(Kindle Fire ROM)
(Motorola Razr M)

bp787
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Thanks buddy

That's definitely a carrier/SIM problem. The ROM doesn't control your voicemail settings

I didn't think so, but thought it was weird enough that just maybe something got screwy lol

Great rom btw, best one I've flashed in a long time. A beer is coming your way

JVH3
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 427

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drstjohn View Post
I'm having a bit of trouble with my Fuze and the most recent energy rom. First, I like this rom alot. It's way faster than other roms I've tried, and almost everything works. I haven't tried setting an alarm yet, but the sun/moon icon displayed for the weather is wrong most of the time. It's been showing the moon all morning, during full daylight. Anyone know a fix for this?
This has been discussed alot in the past.

Search this thread for moon.

It appears that it always displays the sun for 12 hours and the moon for 12 hours. And, I think I remember that it does not take your timezone into account for determining this.

More searching might find a registry entry, but I have not had a need, since I live in the U.S. A user from another continent might have the answer to that.

A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato

JVH3 Energy Rhodium Tips Tricks and ROM Reviews and JVH3 Energy Raph ROM Reviews

Energy ROM FAQs Rhodium or the Rhaphael

Twitter Donations accepted at: Paypal

Created:
Manila 2.1, 2.5 Weather City Editor - Updated 1/5/2011

nuri_2077
Old
(Last edited by nuri_2077; 4th March 2010 at 11:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Rcvd mms picture tooo smalll

hi can some one help i can recieve mms but the picture are like soo small about 1mm by 1mm

plz plz plz help
Phone: HTC Raphael (HTC Touch Pro T7272)
SPL: 190.1.3 (HardSPL - OliNex)
Radio: 1.14.25.35
Manila: 2.1.19202517
SD: SanDisk 8Gb microSDHC

Tags
.sencity, best rom, dinik, energy, gtx, high quality rom-ness, htc touch pro, maxsense, rom 6.5 raphael energy, sense 2.5, speed(the good kind)