Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,490 Members 44,324 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|July 4|RAPH| ..`..-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

Tip us?

stephan1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cool man! nice :)
Htc Touch Pro II

nhshah7
Old
Thanks Meter 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by jneilliii View Post
The latest build (indicated in your signature) does not include HTCMessaging, and by not including it Manila reverts to older style 2.1 messaging interface in manila, and all the functions of sms and mms are handled by arcsoft. On this newest build you can also install the PeopleMessageClassic Mod by amarullz (cab is linked in my sig), to get paged sms on the people tab for better performance and some other enhancements.
what do you mean by "paged sms on the people tab"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow420 View Post
If i click a SMS in the Messages tab, it takes me to the Contact/People page for that contact with the SMS shown. So i guess this is what you're referring to. Its the same as if you go to a contact from the contacts, and then slide over to SMS. It shows the SMS between you and that contact and has the Send button on the right hand side. This is different to the HTC Messaging app that is removed in this latest round of ROMs (and seemed to be the cause of SMS stuck in outbox problems for some)

You only get the default windows SMS (that you can skin using the stylesheets etc) if you go to "All Messages" or access it through the Start Menu
okay, i'm just stupid then. I thought that there was no HTC messaging at all int his rom (2.1 or 2.5) and that by default any sms would revert back to arcsoft (this is what handles the WM messaging right?)

sorry for the confusion, seems that the rom was always this way and i just hadn't played with it enough to realize that
Nexus 7 FHD: 4.4.3 stock, unlocked bootloader

HTC One XL: CleanROM 7R2

Nokia Lumia 800: WinPhone 7.8

Retired devices: Asus Transformer Prime, Nokia E62, Nokia E61, HTC Fuze, HTC Tilt2, Nokia E72, HTC Inspire

Hit thanks if I helped you please

jneilliii
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhshah7 View Post
what do you mean by "paged sms on the people tab"?
That means that if you have 100 messages from an individual, it will split up the number of messages displayed at a time into "pages". Displaying only 10 messages at a time per page for better performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhshah7 View Post
okay, i'm just stupid then. I thought that there was no HTC messaging at all int his rom (2.1 or 2.5) and that by default any sms would revert back to arcsoft (this is what handles the WM messaging right?)
HTCMessaging is an application that replaces arcsoft and integrates with Manila 2.5. The latest build of EnergyROM did not have this cooked in, but available via cab install. When HTCMessaging is not cooked in then the older 2.1 type of messaging replaces the tab interface of Manila, but arcsoft is still being used to perform the operations of sending and receiving.
Current Phone: Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S)
Firmware Version: Cognition 2.2.Beta
Baseband Version: I897UCJI6
Anxiously awaiting CM6
Previous Phone: HTC Fuze (Co0kie EnergyROM)

wal3l3it
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamminzIS View Post
no, I was referring to deleting the default "welcome" email that sometimes pops up in the inbox of the outlook account...

if the indicator is showing only on your sms/mms box, did you restore some messages through PIMbackup? if so... I have had sometimes where the system registers an older message as unread... I'm sure you have probably scrolled through your list, but you may need to double check... this has happened to me... if there aren't any then I'm not sure what else it could be...
If you have a phantom unread msg in sms/mms what has worked for me in the past is switching between threaded and non threaded views.. switch back, it's fixed, slightly time consuming and annoying but having the unread indicator bothered me more then taking the time to fix....
HTC Wizard (G3, 8125) AT&T (Cingular)
Hornet 5 ROM (without LIVE) thanks SVI
IPL/SPL 2.26
Radio 02.37.11

mindfrost82
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wal3l3it View Post
If you have a phantom unread msg in sms/mms what has worked for me in the past is switching between threaded and non threaded views.. switch back, it's fixed, slightly time consuming and annoying but having the unread indicator bothered me more then taking the time to fix....
I found this fix, just unzip it to your storage card and run it. Whatever it does has always worked for me and quite a few people at PPCGeeks. It can take a minute or two to work.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...42&postcount=5
F R O S T Y
At&t Nokia Lumia 920

krook6023
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1268

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmedrano1977 View Post
Attached some screenshots and the color taskbar built for the HD2 which I tweaked to work on our device (6.5.x only).
Where can I get that clock???!?!?!?

stex_80
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Probably i'm the worst member of forum, but i can't find nothin with search button,...

.. i've flash this rom, for now i think that is very godd, but i have two problem now:

1 - my italian hard keyboard dosen't have a correct key, i've try with the decimal code on regedit but without success.

2 - when i write a sms i can't see a contact list on to:

thank to all !

Necroaly
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default GPS

I have lag with GPS(5-10seconds, or more), anyone knows how to solve??
thanks you, and thanks NRGZ28 for your kitchen!!

rom version 16.feb.2010 WWE whit manila 2.5

fmedrano1977
Old
Thanks Meter 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by krook6023 View Post
Where can I get that clock???!?!?!?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=619879

silenthatred
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroaly View Post
I have lag with GPS(5-10seconds, or more), anyone knows how to solve??
thanks you, and thanks NRGZ28 for your kitchen!!

rom version 16.feb.2010 WWE whit manila 2.5
GPS is using the radio, so I would look there.

Tags
.sencity, best rom, dinik, energy, gtx, high quality rom-ness, htc touch pro, maxsense, rom 6.5 raphael energy, sense 2.5, speed(the good kind)