|July 4|RAPH| ..`..-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

OP NRGZ28

4th March 2010, 07:27 PM   |  #20141  
Thanks Meter: 0

44 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hefman

MaxManila is an add-on for Sense, so it will make your homescreen look totally different. It can be configured though -- see the MaxManila thread for that.

If you want the classic Sense look, similar to what is in the screen shots, you need to flash the standard Sense version, not MaxManila. Keep in mind though, the screen shots are old, so much has changed in the more recent versions.

thanks a lot for that ! any idea on why the home button (hardware one ) not working ? a common bug maybe ?
4th March 2010, 07:36 PM   |  #20142  

8 posts
help!!
Hi im running the Energy.RAPHAEL.21892.Sense2.1.Feb.26 build. and i just installed the NRG Stock Manila Slider and NRG Stock Black Background for all tabs cabs. now theres a major problem. the Start button on the top left hand corner doesnt work anymore! everytime i click it, everything freezes for 5seconds and goes back to normal like nth happend. the All Settings button under the Settings tab doesnt work either. please help!!
4th March 2010, 07:36 PM   |  #20143  
Thanks Meter: 51

1,257 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shan2129

thanks a lot for that ! any idea on why the home button (hardware one ) not working ? a common bug maybe ?

I don't. My Home button works fine, but I'm on an older rom and don't use MaxManila.

I'm pretty sure MaxManila uses the Home button to do certain things, instead of the typical function of returning to the Home screen. Maybe someone can confirm that...
4th March 2010, 08:31 PM   |  #20144  
Flag ap0pka
Thanks Meter: 604

2,792 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tha_beast

Hi im running the Energy.RAPHAEL.21892.Sense2.1.Feb.26 build. and i just installed the NRG Stock Manila Slider and NRG Stock Black Background for all tabs cabs. now theres a major problem. the Start button on the top left hand corner doesnt work anymore! everytime i click it, everything freezes for 5seconds and goes back to normal like nth happend. the All Settings button under the Settings tab doesnt work either. please help!!

unless you backed up all the manila files in the \Windows folder then you're probably going to have to hard reset your device...
4th March 2010, 08:56 PM   |  #20145  

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamminzIS

unless you backed up all the manila files in the \Windows folder then you're probably going to have to hard reset your device...

thanks for helping out but
errr can u tell me what the problem is?? im a total noob. this is the first time i flashed my TP.
4th March 2010, 08:56 PM   |  #20146  
Flag HBG, PA
Thanks Meter: 30

539 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stex_80

I'm only one with this problems ?

Not sure, but asking every 2 hours is just going to fill this thread with clutter. Rules are to wait at least a day...My suggestion would be to look for someone who actually uses Italian keyboards on a WWE ROM. You might have to, gasp, search for them.

Where are you trying to send an SMS from? It works fine for me. Are you using another messaging app or something?

Edit: Oh wait, this is the Leo thread. See the second post for the messaging issues.
4th March 2010, 09:02 PM   |  #20147  
Flag HBG, PA
Thanks Meter: 30

539 posts
More
Quote:

errr can u tell me what the problem is?? im a total noob. this is the first time i flashed my TP.

Try without installing those stock tabs. Pretty sure that will work.
4th March 2010, 09:08 PM   |  #20148  
Flag ap0pka
Thanks Meter: 604

2,792 posts
More
Quote:

the problem is, this is a sense 2.1 ROM and the files in those cabs you installed are from an older manila 2.1 so now your sense doesn't know what to do because the overwritten files are probably referring to either manila files that don't exist or something along those lines...
4th March 2010, 09:21 PM   |  #20149  
Thanks Meter: 4

120 posts
thanks a lot for first answer, you have all reason !

about the sms problem i don't use other app, the original of energy rom, i've problem when i make new message, and when i push on "to:" button the contact list is blank, but if i push in empty parts the name appear on destination point.
4th March 2010, 09:44 PM   |  #20150  

3 posts
Talking
Hey Chef... Where can I get a list of all applicaitons listed in your latest EnergyROM?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
.sencity, best rom, dinik, energy, gtx, high quality rom-ness, htc touch pro, maxsense, rom 6.5 raphael energy, sense 2.5, speed(the good kind)
Previous Thread Next Thread