XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|July 4|RAPH| ..`..-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

Tip us?

zai_hkman
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i see the 10th March version is up!
But i am surprised that the file is such a giant 150.9 mb for the cookie's one
Anyone has already flashed the newest rom and report any noticeable changes?

Coach
Old
(Last edited by Coach; 11th March 2010 at 10:46 AM.) Reason: I did a search for MMS
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbhocky19 View Post
hey guys after using for a while just realized my mms arent working, i had a previous att fix cab but when i installed it on this rom it made sms not even open.
anyone have a current solution?
Which Rom are you using?
It would be nice if you updated your sig.

Latest roms work with MMS but it might be worth doing the regedit for mms size increase that is listed in the bottom of the post right above yours, MMS has been discussed a lot in this thread, I did a simple search for MMS and immediately below all your posts asking the same question is the answer.

You don't need to install any cabs anymore as it has been fixed in the past couple of ROMs, the solution for you I think would be to reload the ROM and follow what JVH3 did after loading, its a really good guide.

Now I'm off to change my sig as I'm using 2.5 Leo now...
Coach:
| Current Device: HTC Touch Pro XDA Serra |
| ROM - 6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy Rom 28244 ★| Feb 19th 2011 |★ CHT Sense 2.5 Dinik Glass ★|
| Radio - Raphael 1.02.25.19 |
| Previous Devices: HTC P3300, XDA II, SPV M1000 |
| Networks: O2 PAYG: Vodafone & 3 PAYG Mobile Broadband |

If I Am Asking A Question, Please Take It For Granted That I Have Tried Searching First.

carlos_polanco
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I'm downloading de march 10th's version but wont flash till NRGZ officialy writes what's new
CJp
► LG G2 D800 + TMOBILE UNLIMITED Powered!

Rabangus
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I have installed the Mar 9 21892 edition with no max manila or cookie home page, and it is stunningly fast. Have used for a few hours and I reckon it may be the fastest rom I have used to date. Also found no bugs as yet. Major credit to the chef... :)

nelsonw
Old
Thanks Meter 324
I Really like the new ringtones that NRGZ28 has added on last roms... But my suggestion is to add this on a cab separately the rom. That way the rom size is lower and easy to download. If any one like extra ringtones download the extra cab... what do you users think?
If I was helpful please give Thanks!

Current Phone Samsung i9300

FORMER Devices:

HTC One X 32GB White
Atrix 4G
Samsung Captivate i897
HTC Fuze
HP iPaq 910c
Treo 650

nelsonw
Old
Thanks Meter 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabangus View Post
I have installed the Mar 9 21892 edition with no max manila or cookie home page, and it is stunningly fast. Have used for a few hours and I reckon it may be the fastest rom I have used to date. Also found no bugs as yet. Major credit to the chef... :)
I recommend you Co0kie HT edition... FASTER and beatiful. Co0kiemonster has worked on new animation to slower devices (ours... LOL) and did a great job! Co0kie HT works better cooked in!

FORMER Devices:

HTC One X 32GB White
Atrix 4G
Samsung Captivate i897
HTC Fuze
HP iPaq 910c
Treo 650

danvo01
Old
Thanks Meter 12
NRG.... you are great!!!! Thank you for your work... Now I use your 23544 Sense2.5 with Cookie HomeTab (Mar.10) ROM - and I found letter recognizer (btw.. THIS ROM is "WOW"...not Windows Vista ) I had SE P910 before - it has letter recognizer and those which I found for WM was very sloow... Now - I'm happy :)
simply.. Thanks!
DEVICE: HTC ONE X
ROM: Kitkat AOSB 1.3.2 with SENSE 6 Blinkfeed

DEVICE: Desire HD
ROM: UCXL SOUL 4.0.4 sense 4.1 SP41 odex

DEVICE: HTC FUZE
RADIO: Xperia Radio 1.16.25.48
ROM: TAEL ROM

Rabangus
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonw View Post
I recommend you Co0kie HT edition... FASTER and beatiful. Co0kiemonster has worked on new animation to slower devices (ours... LOL) and did a great job! Co0kie HT works better cooked in!
I did install cookie home page after - I wasn't sure whether I could update to a new version of cookie home page if it was cooked in, and I don't want to bother flashing a new rom just to update cookie home page. I must say I have played around with optimized and original animations, and if anything the original animations are smoother on my phone...

nelsonw
Old
Thanks Meter 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabangus View Post
I did install cookie home page after - I wasn't sure whether I could update to a new version of cookie home page if it was cooked in, and I don't want to bother flashing a new rom just to update cookie home page. I must say I have played around with optimized and original animations, and if anything the original animations are smoother on my phone...
cooked in its faster... i don't know if you can update but surely u can wait some days for cooked in... that i think... i wait for nrgz28 cook new version...

FORMER Devices:

HTC One X 32GB White
Atrix 4G
Samsung Captivate i897
HTC Fuze
HP iPaq 910c
Treo 650

mosio
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I use the latest build with cooked in Cookie Home Tab. While trying to run DataController I get the following error "The file 'DataController' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. ..."
Any solution ?

Tags
.sencity, best rom, dinik, energy, gtx, high quality rom-ness, htc touch pro, maxsense, rom 6.5 raphael energy, sense 2.5, speed(the good kind)