Ask NRG for permission to tamper with his rom? We all tamper with the rom once flashed. Are we asking for permission , no! Well everytime you add cabs, change this, change that, tweak this, tweak that you are custumizing the rom. In my view cooking with ones customization would just erase all the tweaking one does after flashing. It's still NRG's rom but with my customiztions I would have done after flashing and I already do this with the Rhodium. Look what Sig says "ENERGY ROM ADDICT". All credit goes to him and in my opinion best Chef on this site.
whoa hold on a minute and backoff...
1st of all I can't remember you having the addict logo in your posts before when I replied, and in your "ORIGINAL" post which I should have quoted you weren't asking to do tweaks and add on cabs... you were asking for kitchen software to re-cook NRG's ROM
That is what I thought was out of order, as many people have said; tweaking and add ons are all part of the testing with this ROM but NOT re-cooking it!
But this thread is not for any kind of arguing so I will say no more about it.
| Current Device: HTC Touch Pro XDA Serra | | ROM - 6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy Rom 28244 ★| Feb 19th 2011 |★ CHT Sense 2.5 Dinik Glass ★|
| Radio - Raphael 1.02.25.19 |
| Previous Devices: HTC P3300, XDA II, SPV M1000 |
| Networks: O2 PAYG: Vodafone & 3 PAYG Mobile Broadband |
If I Am Asking A Question, Please Take It For Granted That I Have Tried Searching First.
This is not what I meant I am very aware of sipchanger...I am referring to the link that used to be in settings that lets you actually configure the different keyboards...it appears to be missing...anyone?
Originally Posted by Monfro
7 INPUT MISSING IN PERSONAL FOLDER
After deleting the "Redirect" registry value and soft resetting, Input back in Personal folder.
i wanna thanks for this amazing rom!
i am using the newest Energy.RAPHAEL.21895.Titanium.Mar.10 but have two problems:
- how can i disable big finger menu?
- how can i disable notifications?
i can't find any "working" solutions for these problems ,(
I agree with this man, I would also like the solutions to get rid of these two huge pains in the ass please.
Just wondering if the Chef would be so kind as to include some things in the next version of this wonderful ROM:
1. Pyrorob's Leo Dialer WITH curtain (curtain can be turned off by those who don't like it, and no matter what I do, installing this after a flash seems to cause major issues, hence the request for "cook-in")
2. Album 3.2 w/ Topaz S2_Album 3_2_2011_3120_0 + Topaz S2 Menu Enhancement 1_1_2011_3129_00 - To enable uploading to facebook, youtube...etc, from album... there is also a fix for viewing facebook albums... the link escapes me at the moment...
5. Contact Picker that works in all instances... seems like there is an issue... I think Captain_Throwback had posted something about this somewhere, can't seem to find it but I know it had to do with 1919 being last version that worked properly on our devices or soemthing... maybe a newer version that works is available now though... ah, here is where I saw it mentioned
6. Anyone else care to add? These are just my personal requests that I think, with the exception of the 1st item, benefit everyone... not just myself...
If I was helpful please give Thanks!
Current Phone Samsung i9300
HTC One X 32GB White
Samsung Captivate i897
HP iPaq 910c
If I try to create a new contact, I can not save it as soon as I add a name or a number to it. Then I can only press the cancel button.
Is this because of the ROM or is there something wrong with my phone?
hi, i was inspirated by some people from rhodium thread, where are reuploading ROMs to another server, so i uploaded to RapidShare all "Leo" roms i downloaded.
so when someone will want flash older rom, and hotfile is not the rigth-one server, he can choose RS
The only problems I have seen with it so far is that when viewing individual pictures, you must swipe up and down relative to the phone to change pictures, even when the phone is held vertically.
Also, when viewing a picture tapping it to get the menu always puts in on the left side, which would be the bottom in landscape, but when in your holding the phone vertically (portrait) it seems odd.
I think the advantage of being able to upload to facebook probably outweigh these little issues.
I used the Rhodium one.
Does the Topaz one have the same issues?
Or is this specific to the 23544 version?
I know this is a little off topic since it's a mod that is not cooked in the ROM, but since alot of people seem to want it cooked in, I felt it was relavant to find out if the Rhodium or Topaz would be better for the ROM, if we are to make a suggestion.
A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
Summer vacation isover for most students out there, and it’s the time to get back to … more
16 Sep 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?