|July 4|RAPH| ..`..-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

OP NRGZ28

16th March 2010, 11:28 PM   |  #21011  
Thanks Meter: 0

241 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmedrano1977

Ask NRG for permission to tamper with his rom? We all tamper with the rom once flashed. Are we asking for permission , no! Well everytime you add cabs, change this, change that, tweak this, tweak that you are custumizing the rom. In my view cooking with ones customization would just erase all the tweaking one does after flashing. It's still NRG's rom but with my customiztions I would have done after flashing and I already do this with the Rhodium. Look what Sig says "ENERGY ROM ADDICT". All credit goes to him and in my opinion best Chef on this site.

whoa hold on a minute and backoff...
1st of all I can't remember you having the addict logo in your posts before when I replied, and in your "ORIGINAL" post which I should have quoted you weren't asking to do tweaks and add on cabs...
you were asking for kitchen software to re-cook NRG's ROM

That is what I thought was out of order, as many people have said; tweaking and add ons are all part of the testing with this ROM but NOT re-cooking it!
But this thread is not for any kind of arguing so I will say no more about it.
16th March 2010, 11:38 PM   |  #21012  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Midwest, USA
Thanks Meter: 1,273

1,579 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krook6023

This is not what I meant I am very aware of sipchanger...I am referring to the link that used to be in settings that lets you actually configure the different keyboards...it appears to be missing...anyone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monfro
7 INPUT MISSING IN PERSONAL FOLDER
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input
After deleting the "Redirect" registry value and soft resetting, Input back in Personal folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamminzIS

hope that helps =)

This was IT...THANK YOU!
16th March 2010, 11:50 PM   |  #21013  

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by baaabovka

hi everyone.
i wanna thanks for this amazing rom!
i am using the newest Energy.RAPHAEL.21895.Titanium.Mar.10 but have two problems:
- how can i disable big finger menu?

- how can i disable notifications?

i can't find any "working" solutions for these problems ,(
thanks

I agree with this man, I would also like the solutions to get rid of these two huge pains in the ass please.
17th March 2010, 12:30 AM   |  #21014  
Thanks Meter: 427

2,198 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamminzIS

Just wondering if the Chef would be so kind as to include some things in the next version of this wonderful ROM:

1. Pyrorob's Leo Dialer WITH curtain (curtain can be turned off by those who don't like it, and no matter what I do, installing this after a flash seems to cause major issues, hence the request for "cook-in")

2. Album 3.2 w/ Topaz S2_Album 3_2_2011_3120_0 + Topaz S2 Menu Enhancement 1_1_2011_3129_00 - To enable uploading to facebook, youtube...etc, from album... there is also a fix for viewing facebook albums... the link escapes me at the moment...

3. Call History Tab VGA + settings fix + manila style call icons- lovely little sense2.5 add-on... also available for 2.1 I think...

4. 3 Quicklinks on internet tab VGA (Sharkie) - this would be nice!

5. Contact Picker that works in all instances... seems like there is an issue... I think Captain_Throwback had posted something about this somewhere, can't seem to find it but I know it had to do with 1919 being last version that worked properly on our devices or soemthing... maybe a newer version that works is available now though... ah, here is where I saw it mentioned

6. Anyone else care to add? These are just my personal requests that I think, with the exception of the 1st item, benefit everyone... not just myself...

Agreed! thanks!
17th March 2010, 12:38 AM   |  #21015  

1 posts
I really like this ROM, but I do have 1 question:

If I try to create a new contact, I can not save it as soon as I add a name or a number to it. Then I can only press the cancel button.
Is this because of the ROM or is there something wrong with my phone?

Greetings
17th March 2010, 12:46 AM   |  #21016  
Flag Aberystwyth
Thanks Meter: 13

449 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH3

AthenaWrapper

Were you trying to flash a ROM?

[EDIT]
Did some searching. Looks like AthenaWrapper is run when flahing HardSPL.

Yer flashing a new ROM.

No idea what AthenaWrapper is. is it important ?

Do you know why the phone button doesn't work the phone ?

Thanks
17th March 2010, 12:54 AM   |  #21017  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U WANT MY LOCATION?
Thanks Meter: 683

2,015 posts
More
Guys! Just read on Twitter that NRGZ28 is closing his Sense 2.1 threads! He's going to update both 'Phoenix' and 'Leo' in the 'Leo' Threads!
17th March 2010, 12:55 AM   |  #21018  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Minneapolis

3,686 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorgCymru

Yer flashing a new ROM.

No idea what AthenaWrapper is. is it important ?

Do you know why the phone button doesn't work the phone ?

Thanks

It's in the call stack on the screen shot that you posted.

I would have expected RaphaelWrapper, but it might just be a renamed executable. Then the call stack would be what ever the original was. I don't know the history of it's creation.
17th March 2010, 01:12 AM   |  #21019  
Flag Bratislava

104 posts
More
hi, i was inspirated by some people from rhodium thread, where are reuploading ROMs to another server, so i uploaded to RapidShare all "Leo" roms i downloaded.
so when someone will want flash older rom, and hotfile is not the rigth-one server, he can choose RS

i will upload new one too
hope it will be useful

for link see my signature
17th March 2010, 03:38 AM   |  #21020  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Minneapolis

3,686 posts
Donate to Me
More
HTCAlbum 3.2 mod
I tried this. There is no easy uninstall.

The only problems I have seen with it so far is that when viewing individual pictures, you must swipe up and down relative to the phone to change pictures, even when the phone is held vertically.

Also, when viewing a picture tapping it to get the menu always puts in on the left side, which would be the bottom in landscape, but when in your holding the phone vertically (portrait) it seems odd.

I think the advantage of being able to upload to facebook probably outweigh these little issues.

I used the Rhodium one.

Does the Topaz one have the same issues?

Or is this specific to the 23544 version?

I know this is a little off topic since it's a mod that is not cooked in the ROM, but since alot of people seem to want it cooked in, I felt it was relavant to find out if the Rhodium or Topaz would be better for the ROM, if we are to make a suggestion.
Last edited by JVH3; 17th March 2010 at 03:40 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
.sencity, best rom, dinik, energy, gtx, high quality rom-ness, htc touch pro, maxsense, rom 6.5 raphael energy, sense 2.5, speed(the good kind)
Previous Thread Next Thread