OP NRGZ28

9th May 2010, 05:09 PM   |  #24081  
Flag ap0pka
Thanks Meter: 606

2,796 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHSoccer4

its latest upload says may 02, where is may 09?

obviously, they haven't been uploaded yet... otherwise they would be there... chef updated the title of the thread, to let us know they were coming, not that they were already here... just calm down and check back every couple of hours... jeez you people are like crack fiends... haha... build is only a week old and you people are foaming at the mouth!
9th May 2010, 05:12 PM   |  #24082  
Flag SiChuan
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamminzIS

obviously, they haven't been uploaded yet... otherwise they would be there... chef updated the title of the thread, to let us know they were coming, not that they were already here... just calm down and check back every couple of hours... jeez you people are like crack fiends... haha... build is only a week old and you people are foaming at the mouth!

that`s it ..
I think I will wait for a late . good night...
9th May 2010, 05:19 PM   |  #24083  

53 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cteyoungmoney

everytime i install a energy rom when i am on messenger typeing to my friends chating the keyboard will start giving problems like when i type a letter it will keep repeating forever untill i turn the screen off and when i turn it back on it will eather continue doing the same thing or work for a while then go back repeating the same letter .why is this happening .i havnt install any other extra software after i flash and i dont get that problem with the stock rom when i flash back to it why is this happening to me ;-( ?

If this also happens to other applications when using the keyboard, then it sounds like a hardware problem. I had my keyboard replaced a couple of months back - when it still under warrenty.
9th May 2010, 05:51 PM   |  #24084  
Flag location! location!! (somewhere in the vast array of question marks)
Thanks Meter: 146

1,878 posts
From the Chefs menu
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

And if you're stuck on Sense 2.1 or using plain jane Sense 2.5.. get with the program and install Cookie, ok ?? lol

about 6 hours ago via Digsby

Quote:

Since Cookie is definitely the most popular choice of ROM, its prioritized b4 all other ROMs for May9th uploads.

about 6 hours ago via Digsby

Quote:

Yeah... I'm not 100% happy with the May8th ROMs so they're ALL coming down. Reuploading them with fixed May9th ROMs. Sorry guys...

about 8 hours ago via Digsby

Bon-apatite!
9th May 2010, 05:56 PM   |  #24085  
Thanks Meter: 427

2,200 posts
More
Quote:

everytime i install a energy rom when i am on messenger typeing to my friends chating the keyboard will start giving problems like when i type a letter it will keep repeating forever untill i turn the screen off and when i turn it back on it will eather continue doing the same thing or work for a while then go back repeating the same letter .why is this happening .i havnt install any other extra software after i flash and i dont get that problem with the stock rom when i flash back to it why is this happening to me ;-( ?

Quote:

instead of turning off the screen, just tap on the screen with your finger... this happens every once in a while with me... I think you can try changing the repeat rate somewhere in the registry... energy probably sets it lower (faster) than stock, which can cause it to "stick" from time to time... I think...

I think is a performance issue. When happens to me something is running on back or wifi connection drops. And the phone slow down... The WM6.5 and Sense aren't made for our devices...
Also the suggestion of benjamin can be tested...
9th May 2010, 06:16 PM   |  #24086  
Flag Los Angeles

107 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonw

Hi there... i was using Album 3.2 for a good time and the worst of it is that sometimes is very heavy to load, very embarrasing when you show photos... Since them I'm using Resco PM... It uploads to several services, and Photo Retouching, that is awsome... and its FAST. Never load Albums 3.2. I think @NRGZ28 is so right to leave this off. Is too heavy!

i've been using it for about 2 months, i don't see any lag compared to the album that's cooked in. the only time that it lags is the first picture that you load, shows a black bar and then after 3 seconds fixes itself. after that it works fine and fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty911

how do you install this?

EDIT: is this how?

"1. i downloaded the rhodium s2 OEM pack only from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633386 (you can try the topaz s2 also they both work)
2. unzipped it named folder album 3.2
3. copied the album 3.2 folder onto my memory card
4. used total commander to copy all files under both folders to \windows; "files" and "0409" files
5. used registry editor (start-tools) to import both app.reg that are found in the album 3.2 folder (main album folder and 0409 folder)
6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...42&postcount=4 download the facebook album fix (thanks to Captain_Throwback for the cab and ohnuhuh for directing me there)
7. restart phone and try it out

yeah that's still how i install it, there are some ini files in the new package i put but i don't do anything with those.

now i put all those files i used to copy into the sense folder of my xda_uc and renamed both reg to album main files.reg and album language.reg and put those two in the main xda_uc folder. it all installs without a problem.

Quote:

thanks for the heads up on that! I been using programatix's topaz s2 version and it has the black box issue...

no problem but don't thank me, thank fr3sh_t0_d3f for the album.
9th May 2010, 06:22 PM   |  #24087  
Flag Los Angeles

107 posts
More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty911

i have had this happen to me, but always chalked it up to the phone itself. I always assumed the keyboard was sticking on me from every day useage. Usually the "I" button does it for me. I really doubt it is a rom issue but more a phone keyboard issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fesrts

If this also happens to other applications when using the keyboard, then it sounds like a hardware problem. I had my keyboard replaced a couple of months back - when it still under warrenty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonw

I think is a performance issue. When happens to me something is running on back or wifi connection drops. And the phone slow down... The WM6.5 and Sense aren't made for our devices...
Also the suggestion of benjamin can be tested...

i have this happening often to me and i'm pretty sure its a hardware issue. i used to do the whole turn off the screen but now i've noticed that pressing the letter that's repeating stops it.
Last edited by adeadby30v; 9th May 2010 at 06:57 PM.
9th May 2010, 07:01 PM   |  #24088  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 427

3,686 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmg316

1. kimi_sae_ireba's People Messaging Mod; links to mod and corrected people_pages.xml found here
  2. Co0kie's BG4All cab which fixes the stretching background problem when entering the CHT Lock (and on the Music tab per JVH3) found here
  3. People tab misalignment fix found here
All 3 tested and working great!

I also am using all 3 of these and they work great.

I also like the color call history icons, but he already posted that those are getting cooked in.

All of these are pretty easy to install, but it would be nice to have them cooked in.

Especially the Kimi messaging enhancement, since he actively supports it and when manually installed requires a delete of ManilaFull.xml.

If not cooked in, I will be making a mortscript to do the delete. Deleting out of the Windows folder is a pain with Total Commander.

I plan on trying the Rhodium Album 3.2 with facebook integration with the next build. I'll be making a cab for it though.
That way, it can be cleanly uninstalled. I had been trying the Topaz version.
Last edited by JVH3; 9th May 2010 at 07:15 PM.
9th May 2010, 07:02 PM   |  #24089  
Flag ap0pka
Thanks Meter: 606

2,796 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adeadby30v

i have this happening often to me and i'm pretty sure its a hardware issue. i used to do the whole turn off the screen but now i've noticed that pressing the letter that's repeating stops it.

it usually only happens to me using opera... I don't think it's ever happened while using manila or WM default messaging...
9th May 2010, 07:39 PM   |  #24090  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3

52 posts
More
What can I do to see my contacts photo in dialer?

thanks.

(I don't like this dialer)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
.sencity, best rom, dinik, energy, gtx, high quality rom-ness, htc touch pro, maxsense, rom 6.5 raphael energy, sense 2.5, speed(the good kind)
Previous Thread Next Thread