OP NRGZ28

15th June 2010, 06:20 AM   |  #25891  
Thanks Meter: 51

1,257 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcartolano

hefman,

I think it's a matter of time for me to be able to identify which software belongs to which OS, considering I wasn't following any ROM's development.
I could figure out the difference between 21xxx and 23xxx (OS 6.5 and OS 6.5.5) (as you mentioned, it is in the first post) but I still don't understand the other 3 numbers.

I appreciate your attention. Best regards.

Sorry. I didn't quite understand your first post. I'm pretty sure I still don't understand.

Do you mean the last three numbers of the build, as in 21905 or 23569?? If so, that's just the specific WM OS build number. It's not a number NRG came up with, it's just what he happens to use in his rom for the current versions. When the "21XXX" or "23XXX" terms are used, they just imply the particular thread of rom development (i.e., 6.5.X or 6.5) -- the full number is the specific build. It's just part of a sequential numbering system Microsoft uses.

There is more information on this in the Chef Central forum here.

OR, are you talking about the last 3 numbers in the filename, like ...Jun.12.7z, for example?? That is just the date of the rom (June 12th) along with the 7zip filename extension.

Hopefully, I'm not off target again...
15th June 2010, 06:24 AM   |  #25892  
Thanks Meter: 51

1,257 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allic

May 13th, 2010

•Video call dialer has been added to the ROM so you can now make video calls !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've just upgraded from May13th ROM to June 12th and foudn the Video Call Dialer is removed. Anyone know what dialer and where to get it back? Many thanks

This was discussed at length a month ago. The video dialer caused several other problems, so it was taken out. Not to mention that after all the screaming to add video call by some very vocal members, not a single donation after it was added...
Last edited by hefman; 15th June 2010 at 06:26 AM.
15th June 2010, 06:36 AM   |  #25893  
Thanks Meter: 0

103 posts
More
[QUOTE=benjamminzIS;6810665]This is for those of you with a FUZE who want most of the functionality of a TOUCH PRO keyboard (ie: Ctl key)

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right.....I've installed Tarkim's remapper cab and imported your reg file. I opened a file using Word, used shift and the cursor to highlight a sentence. I then held down the ctrl key and pressed c simultaneously but instead of copying the sentence replaced by a 'c'. I tried a different route by selecting the sentence again, selected ctrl and then hit 'c' (not simultaneous).

Am I missing something? For the life of me can't figure this out.
15th June 2010, 06:46 AM   |  #25894  
Flag ap0pka
Thanks Meter: 606

2,796 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by somepeon

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right.....I've installed Tarkim's remapper cab and imported your reg file. I opened a file using Word, used shift and the cursor to highlight a sentence. I then held down the ctrl key and pressed c simultaneously but instead of copying the sentence replaced by a 'c'. I tried a different route by selecting the sentence again, selected ctrl and then hit 'c' (not simultaneous).

Am I missing something? For the life of me can't figure this out.

yeah, unfortunately I haven't figured word out... some programs even though it acts the way you say it's acting it still copies... I'm not sure what those programs are looking for exactly... but I know in total commander and most the htc programs and also in opera, it works properly... I will see if I can come up with a solution that makes it work as expected in word...
15th June 2010, 06:49 AM   |  #25895  
Flag ap0pka

2,796 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmilanov

Even with this config set up, it doesn't always launch. I just did a fresh install of 6/12 Cookie and when I press Talk, the START briefly flashes in the upper left corner and then goes away...and that's it.

if windows hasn't loaded fully then sometimes it is sporadic, but once windows is properly loaded, it works everytime for me... edit: either that or your d-pad is starting to fail, I had a d-pad fail on me the only buttons that would register were the directional and the home... talk, end and back buttons stopped working and pressing any of them would only register one of the other working buttons sporadically...
Last edited by blast0id; 15th June 2010 at 06:54 AM.
15th June 2010, 06:58 AM   |  #25896  
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hefman

This was discussed at length a month ago. The video dialer caused several other problems, so it was taken out. Not to mention that after all the screaming to add video call by some very vocal members, not a single donation after it was added...

I did search for the video dialer but no one mentioned what sort of dialer it was used. For me, I have no issue at all when doing a video call. Its a nice feature to have since it is capable of it.
15th June 2010, 07:02 AM   |  #25897  
Flag Around Your Connection
Thanks Meter: 139

1,033 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pee-wee

got some problem with dialling like *888# , *123# (USSD Request)
its use for balance check or data service use....
can anyone help?

still waiting the answer -_-
15th June 2010, 07:16 AM   |  #25898  
Flag ap0pka

2,796 posts
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamminzIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfektny

there is new fast HTC 2015 messaging client working with 12/6 NRG rom. it has also Secure Box and good MMS client. I have tested it - it works for me from All Messages Tab. Look and download it /showthread.php?t=700495. It would be nice to cook it to the next rom and link it also from People.messaging tab. (SMS tab from each HTC contact). Can anybody help me with this? Now it is linked to amarulz sms client. I need to link it back to HTC Messaging, because it is working now without any lags.

until we have 2015 for VGA devices (there is some discussion going on in the 2012 thread) we can't install this... but it looks like the guys porting 2015 have got it mostly ported for vga... hopefully we will soon see a 2015 port that NRG can cook for us, who knows maybe he's been following that thread... my biggest "wish" at the moment is for a CHT 1.8.1 ROM =)

but this messaging client sound very nice and "promising"

Well... I have to eat my words... seems to be working perfectly for me... and boy is this a nice interface! no more plain-jane windows mobile "all messages" it seems fast, only a slight lag loading with almost 500 SMS messages... will do some further testing, but I'm impressed at the moment!
15th June 2010, 07:53 AM   |  #25899  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 427

3,686 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pee-wee

still waiting the answer -_-

1.5 hours since first posted. Have patience and please try to follow forum rules.

The first few posts of this thread should be read by all newcomers:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=477235

Quote:
Originally Posted by allic

I did search for the video dialer but no one mentioned what sort of dialer it was used. For me, I have no issue at all when doing a video call. Its a nice feature to have since it is capable of it.

It was mentioned. Rhodium Video dialer.

You might also try Qilin
15th June 2010, 10:26 AM   |  #25900  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 2

64 posts
More
Energy.RAPHAEL.21905.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.12
Flashed Energy.RAPHAEL.21905.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.12

Flashed via microSD card without prior usage of task29 (I always do hard reset after the flash). Flash went OK, no signs of long boot. XDA_UC worked it's magic without a glitch which installed all of my apps (SIPChange, Touch InCall Screen Tweak, SPB Backup, Opera Mobile 10 beta 3 repack, Panoramic moTweets, SUN JavaFX, BoxeeRemote and S2U2), imported all of my settings (registry), created my shortcuts, moved some of my shortcuts, imported my WiFi settings and restored my backup (only msgs, emails, contacts and My Documents). Successfully synched with my laptop via WMDC (version 6.1 on Windows 7 Pro) with "Enable faster data synchronization" enabled.

For now everything is working including WiFi, GPS, My Location, and so on. I have noticed a better phone reception with this ROM (is rilphone.dll changed?)
Sense is working fast and smooth and haven't noticed any bugs.

Only bug I have noticed is Cookie Quicklinks bug for which JVH3 has posted a fix here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=25546

Also, I haven't noticed any strange battery consumption (for me it's 20% to 25% loss in a day)

This one is a keeper!

Couple of things I can't seem to find but it would be nice to have automatically imported via XDA_UC:
1. disable Sense vibration
2. disable phone tones on keypress (from short tones to off)
3. disable 3G
4. Touch InCall Screen Tweak settings
Can anyone help? Tnx

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
.sencity, best rom, dinik, energy, gtx, high quality rom-ness, htc touch pro, maxsense, rom 6.5 raphael energy, sense 2.5, speed(the good kind)
Previous Thread Next Thread