Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,059 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|July 4|RAPH| .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

Tip us?

y2whisper
Old
Thanks Meter 221
For those that had to downgrade their version of skyfire to get it to work, a new version is out now that works with 6.5 roms such as NRG's

http://www.skyfire.com/blog/

I have downloaded and installed and it works great for me.
Google Nexus 5 by LG 32GB
Slimkat 6.6
Faux Kernel

Google Nexus 7 by Asus 32GB
Stock L Preview - Rooted
Stock Kernel

canadawest
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Email Signatures?

Didn't see any mention of it in this thread, and it seems odd nobody would bring it up...

Where the H&LL is the option to create e-mail signatures in Pocket Outlook?

There doesn't seem to be any "Accounts" selection in the menu any more, as there was in WM5.0, and 6.1.

I really need to have this capability as I have several different e-mail accounts setup.

Anyone?
Cheers,

Andrew

Current - Samsung Galaxy S3 i747m SIM Unlocked (Rogers)
ROM: CM 10.1 M3
Previous - HTC Touch Pro2 T7373 SIM Unlocked (Rogers)
SPL: 2.00R3.OliNex
ROM: 'Energy' | Feb 19 | 28244 | Sense2021 | CHT2.0 | DinikGlass
Radio: 4.49.25.95
Previous - HTC Touch Pro T7272 SIM Unlocked (Rogers)
SPL: 1.90.OliNex
ROM: 'Energy' | May 13 | 23569 | Sense2.5 | CHT
Radio: 1.14.25.35

jbogstartrek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default In-Call sleep/dim/screen switch

I have been using this ROM for two weeks; I love it. There are so many programs in it though, I am not sure which one to use. The screen shuts off during a call, so I went into "Tweak", "In-Call Power", and "Advanced Config" and in all of them (not knowing which one to use) I disabled or some equivalent, allowing the phone to sleep, quick sleep, blah blah, but it still does it. Now at least the screen wakes back up if I move the phone, but it leaves the "Keypad". This is really odd when listening to voicemail and when you need to press "7" to delete or "9" to save, it jumps back to the Manila home tab and I have to press the "dialer" button to get it to pop back up to the phone call.

How do you get the ROM to stay on the call screen during a call, not go to sleep (maybe just dim), and not leave the call until you hang up or "End Call"???
AT&T HTC 8X (Stock)

lukesan
Old
Thanks Meter 143
ok GPS thing I noticed.

Been doing a search on this thread but could not find a simular fix.

Seems like my quickgps was downloading fine but unfortunately like many people I had to wait a couple of minutes to get a fix.
Since I don't have a dataplan (way to expensive in Belgium) I have to use the Quickgps tool to get something to speed up.

I stumbled onto some registry things in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\QuickGPS

"region"="BE"
"curRegion"=dword:00000000

The default setting was 'US' so my guess is that it downloaded the data for the sats that are orbiting over the US and not the once that are being used over my region.
I changed those setting, did a hard reset and ... it worked.

Maybe if other people can confirm this the author can put this as a sticky in his first posts.
Try and let other people know.

dborgo
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbogstartrek View Post
I have been using this ROM for two weeks; I love it. There are so many programs in it though, I am not sure which one to use. The screen shuts off during a call, so I went into "Tweak", "In-Call Power", and "Advanced Config" and in all of them (not knowing which one to use) I disabled or some equivalent, allowing the phone to sleep, quick sleep, blah blah, but it still does it. Now at least the screen wakes back up if I move the phone, but it leaves the "Keypad". This is really odd when listening to voicemail and when you need to press "7" to delete or "9" to save, it jumps back to the Manila home tab and I have to press the "dialer" button to get it to pop back up to the phone call.

How do you get the ROM to stay on the call screen during a call, not go to sleep (maybe just dim), and not leave the call until you hang up or "End Call"???
In it's stock form before any changes you may have made, the screen will turn off when the phone is put near your ear during a call. If you take the phone away from your ear the screen will come back to life. It uses the g-sensor and needs to be in a flat horizontal position for the screen to light up again. When it comes back, you are looking at the dialer again and can easily access number keys to delete voicemail. Try it, you'll like it.

jbogstartrek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dborgo View Post
In it's stock form before any changes you may have made, the screen will turn off when the phone is put near your ear during a call. If you take the phone away from your ear the screen will come back to life. It uses the g-sensor and needs to be in a flat horizontal position for the screen to light up again. When it comes back, you are looking at the dialer again and can easily access number keys to delete voicemail. Try it, you'll like it.
Thank you for the quick reply. Odd, I thought it was doing "this" in the stock form....fresh after flash. And that is why I went on the hunt for a solution. I will Hard Reset and try again. Thanks.
AT&T HTC 8X (Stock)

valantis544
Old
Thanks Meter 2
For those who are having problems connecting with wifi, install and run WiFiMonster_v1.0.33.66 and it will fix things as they should be. Just dont run the other version that comes with the rom. Worked for me..
Model: HTC Touch Pro
ROM: EnergyROM Phoenix 2
Radio: 1.14.25.05

sdlopez83
Old
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by hefman View Post
C'mon guys. He checked in a few days ago and looked for help beta testing for Raph. There have been several posts about this.

Also, WVGA devices have lots of new stuff to play with, like manila 2.5, 2.6, etc. We don't. We just have to live with less frequent updates until some new VGA stuff (besides the new OS builds) gets leaked or ported...

Calling him names certainly isn't going to make him come over here any faster though...

**** after re-reading my post I can see that it came out offensive. I meant that We could call him names but we are not entitled to anything. We are lucky to get his great roms. What I said came out as the antithesis. not my intention. But yeah it came out bad lol.
Devices gone and/or in Geriatrics
8125-8525-Tilt-TPro-Tilt2-Atrix

SGSIII-747
Not a stock rom

buffalosolja42
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Default ok Raphael fam

Here is the question I am going against (figure you guys could enlighten me and I haven't posted in a while). I am debating getting a TP2 or waiting for the Leo (if it is a real device). any input and I know this energy's thread but technically this helps me decide to get tp2 or stay with raphael either way I will be using Energy
History have had plenty of Pocket PC's, and other PDA devices.
Samsung Focus (Custom Rom) and Focus S (Interlop Unlocked) and Transformer TF101 w/Megatron and 17C (Stable for work use)

Mike_T
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Maybe I'm just blind. but I can't find where I can change sms signal tone. It's just not in the settings/ Sound & Notifications anymore. Please help me out here

Tags
.sencity, best rom, dinik, energy, gtx, high quality rom-ness, htc touch pro, maxsense, rom 6.5 raphael energy, sense 2.5, speed(the good kind)