Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,216 Members 53,341 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|July 4|RAPH| ..`..-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

Tip us?

rblover69
Old
Thanks Meter 0
the rom is amazing but one issue i get excessive slowdown in sending and recieving sms sometimes..often leading to a soft reset..not sure what it is but sometimes its bogs down conisderable not sure whats causing it.
Me: I just got downloaded black 2.5 WM6 man its great you should try it!!!
Person: You should try white 3.7 its ten times better that version your using is old already dumbass!!!
Me: WTF DAMN I CAN NEVER HAVE THE LATEST ROM WTF DAMN YOU FLASHING DAMN TO ALL!!!!

minuszero
Old
(Last edited by minuszero; 12th September 2009 at 10:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Same problem here. Turns out that CustomRUU can not run from any folder containing special characters in the name (like / or %). Guessing when you unzipped you kept the default name from the HotFiles download (EnergyROM%20RAPHAEL%2020090906%20Standard) for the folder.

Just so happened when you copied the nhb to the other folder it had no % in the name so it worked :) Rename the download something simple (like energyrom.zip) before you unzip it to save any problems on Windows 7.

Dunno if this is limited to Windows 7 or not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomKillah View Post
Guys,

Not sure if is helps anyone but I only have Windows 7 as a desktop now and needed a way to flash to the latest EnergyROM. I found the the download in this thread was not working, the CustomRUU was crashing on start no matter what I tried, even compatibility mode. On accident I downloaded an EnergyROM for Rhodium and strangely found that while the image itself was for the wrong phone the CustomRUU actually ran just fine on Windows 7. So, in the Rhodium ROM folder I renamed RHODIMG.nbh.old, copied the RAPHIMG.nbh file into this Rhodium folder and ran CustomRUU. It ran like a champ put my phone into bootloader and updated my ROM from Windows 7. I did have to have the windows mobile device center running and connected t my phone first.

Hope this is useful for someone.

izas
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up EnergyRom Genesis.

I love the rom..really.
If it can come with the "ok", & home button at the bottom....it will be great. As it is easier to control compare to the top "ok" that is too small.

I have try almost all Rom, but Genesis & Warhawk is THE BEST.

Great work.

rock_drummer08
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default same thing I was thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewill00 View Post
I had the exact same problem, I noticed that I was still using the stock radio that came with the phone from the factory. I updated to the recommended radio on the first page of this post and everything is working perfectly.
yes that what I was thinking too but I couldn't find the radio that worked. The ones I found where cab files. when I downloaded that to my phone and restarted it didn't have that radio on their it had the stock radio.
Carrier: ATT

Phone: Fuze

Rom: Energy.23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.Dinik.Glass.Jun.07

Radio: 1.14.25.35

Decer
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Confirmation Number: 62325053YM8308158

Thanks again for all your hard work, love these roms and look forward to the next release (and hopefully TP2 roms when I can get one!)

bliind
Old
Thanks Meter 751

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock_drummer08 View Post
yes that what I was thinking too but I couldn't find the radio that worked. The ones I found where cab files. when I downloaded that to my phone and restarted it didn't have that radio on their it had the stock radio.
You were probably downloading the matching rilphone for the radio you wanted, and not the actual radio, which should be an nbh..

There's a good radio repository thread in this forum that should have both available for download.
1+ One
(bacon)
-

AdamiX
Old
Thanks Meter 11
How can i just shut display off? not to sleep, just display turn off and another thinks like wifi or gps will be on

In ShutXP which was in prewious version of EnergyROM it works good but now with this slide2shutdown i cant do it
Klikni><Click
hTC Desire HD, 7 PRO, Wildfire, Touch PRO & HD owner.
Running EnergyROM on Windows Phones, RCMix3d Runny with Sense 3.5 on Desire HD and stock ROM on Wildfire. HTC 7 PRO runs stock WP7.8. HTC One X is gone

Current phone - HTC ONE

kwill
Old
Thanks Meter 26
hey nrgz. do you think you could use this version of contact card next rom? it gives you the option to logout of facebook and to make your status update straight from the contact card. thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC Tachi Contact Card 2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (986.1 KB, 38 views)
Lumia 920 - Dev Unlocked
Nokia Lumia 900 - Sold
HTC Titan - Sold
HTC HD7 - Fully Unlocked

ibee-xda
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey can we expect the HTC LEO like interface like the one NRGZ put up for Xperia Standard 2.5 ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524043

scotchua
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotchua View Post
Okay, so i'm having a problem with my tmail.exe, and hopefully someone can help me out. I"ve searched high and low, and have been unable to figure out the cause of this issue.

What Happens:

1) connect to my computer via activesync (don't seem to have the problem on Windows 7 WMDC)
2) For email I use an exchange server and seven. When connected to my computer I use Efficasoft Mobile Express to send/receive text messages.
3) I disconnect my phone from the computer and suddenly I lose all sound from my emails and text messages. They still arrive and give me the on screen alert. If I click on manilla then it takes me to the built in contact interface, but I cannot open the tmail.exe for texts or email. I am forced to kill tmail.exe and then restart it again.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. I had this problem on an older build of WM 6.5, but haven't had it for awhile. Was never able to figure it out, but it just stopped happening during one of my flashes. Now it is back and haunting my dreams
I finally figured out that my issues were being caused by Outlook Enhancements. Once I disabled it, no more issues with disappearing notifications sounds. Apparently i'm the only person suffering from the issue, but i suffer no more and wanted to give an update.

Tags
.sencity, best rom, dinik, energy, gtx, high quality rom-ness, htc touch pro, maxsense, rom 6.5 raphael energy, sense 2.5, speed(the good kind)