Trin100 Unlock true
I read a lot of posts and saw many people with my problem. I try this:
If you don't want to install automatically, or for some reason the process doesn't work for you, here are the manual instructions:
1. Transfer SSPL/SSPL-TRIN.exe to your phone and run it
2. Tri-color screen will appear
3. Disable activesync (file -> connection settings -> uncheck "allow USB connections")
4. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB lead.
5. Run RUU/ROMUpgradeUtility.exe
6. Follow the flashing process (Check the "I understand..." and "I completed..." boxes and update!)
7. Allow your phone to reboot.
8. Transfer TRIN_Unlock_v1.exe program to your phone and run it
9. Click the Unlock Button, select unlock option. Select if you want SIM/CID unlock.
10. Click "Unlock!" and wait until process finishes.
11. When done, turn off your phone for 10 seconds and reboot after that.
but the 7 steep didn't work well. it does not auto reboot.
"1 .- With the Trinity off, connected to the computer via USB, and press the power button, camera button and reset.
Now the display is in tricolor (but is different from the installation).
and continuing from step 5, in step seven now, restart my pocket."
I have done this and its true, it already autorestart but still the same problem:
"The SIM card is missing." with a other operator sim, but with the original sim it works...
I run TRIN_Unlock_v1.exe program on the click on the Unlock Button, select unlock option. Select "unlock" and click "Unlock!" and get sucess.
Does any one know how to resolve that problem? this solution works with trin100?
I already read that this phone can be unlocked by code.. is that the only solution?
I'm using wm6.1.
I think this thread will help a lot of persons that have this specific problem.